No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Historical Review: Guerrero vs. Aydin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Historical Review: Guerrero vs. Aydin Bout

Robert Guerrero, making his welterweight debut, threw 20 more punches per round against much tougher opposition than Selcuk Aydin. Guerrero also hits harder, while landing 51% of his power punches. [Click Here To Read More]

This is impossible. The numbers are confusing and don't reveal any insight. The only stat where the highest average matched the highest pecentage was in jabs. After that it's a toss up, the names on thier resume may give better clues. Who did Aydin fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      This is impossible. The numbers are confusing and don't reveal any insight. The only stat where the highest average matched the highest pecentage was in jabs. After that it's a toss up, the names on thier resume may give better clues. Who did Aydin fight?
      How is this impossible? Aydin is a little Abraham. This percentages look right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        How is this impossible? Aydin is a little Abraham. This percentages look right to me.
        Excuse me. That was frustration. I meant to say that this information leaves out a lot of more important facts, including the weight gain for Guerreo and doesn't weigh on or change anybodies mind.

Comment

Why do people even care about Compubox? If people watch a fight and count the punches, then compare it with what compubox say, I bet they are VASTLY different.

Comment

Working...
          X