No announcement yet.

For Trigger Happy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trigger Happy

Saw this in Jamaica Queens near the courthouses on Hillside Avenue. I couldn't resist. Just think Trigger... Considering the area, its likely those flip flops have been worn by a Jamaican or Haitian woman. Or a Mexican....

Happy wanking.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Saw this in Jamaica Queens near the courthouses on Hillside Avenue. I couldn't resist. Just think Trigger... Considering the area, its likely those flip flops have been worn by a Jamaican or Haitian woman. Or a Mexican....

Happy wanking.

Lol, I appreciate the thought but I am a fan of barefeet. Now if you could get a picture of the woman that's walking around barefoot, I will love you for life.

Comment

There is a universal ban on Jamaican women and flip flops. I have some absolutely gorgeous, phucking show stopping women in my family but if the shoes come off....yeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        Lol, I appreciate the thought but I am a fan of barefeet. Now if you could get a picture of the woman that's walking around barefoot, I will love you for life.
        Thats gonna be a little tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          There is a universal ban on Jamaican women and flip flops. I have some absolutely gorgeous, phucking show stopping women in my family but if the shoes come off....yeesh.
          Truth!

Comment

You're such a demanding perv Trig but here you go:

Happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              You're such a demanding perv Trig but here you go:

Happy now?
              I just finished my business and now I can go to sleep. Thank you and goodnight.
              Green k sent.

Comment

I just finished my business and now I can go to sleep. Thank you and goodnight.
                Green k sent.
                Another satisfied customer :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

I've always wished I had a foot fetish. It just seems easy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I've always wished I had a foot fetish. It just seems easy.
                    All I had to do was Google to come up with the appropriate material to please Trig :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X