No announcement yet.

Were You Happy With The Stoppage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were You Happy With The Stoppage?

Just want a general feel for what the folks at BScene feel. Great fight! Thanks to both fighters Cotto and Margarito for leaving it in the ring.
    Yes
    43.27%
    No
    56.73%

should've let him go another round

Comment

I would have let it go another. Margarito's eye was closing fast but he deserved one more chance. The Murray v Rios fight should have been stopped sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        should've let him go another round
        I was hoping Max asked the Doctor why they stopped the fight even though Marg could answer all their questions correctly. I agree. 1 more round.

He didn't need the commission baby sitting him all fight.

Comment

No..I wanted to see the last three rounds. It could've been very intersting to see a desperate Margarito coming forward even harder looking for the KO.

Comment

I thought they should've let it continue.

Cotto was just starting to do real damage. They saved Marg the rest of his much needed whooping.

Comment

No, they should've let Cotto tax that ass some more!

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                I was hoping Max asked the Doctor why they stopped the fight even though Marg could answer all their questions correctly. I agree. 1 more round.

He didn't need the commission baby sitting him all fight.
                i dont think they were baby sitting i think they just wanted to stop it to make cooto look good in front of his fans thanks arum.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I thought they should've let it continue.

Cotto was just starting to do real damage. They saved Marg the rest of his much needed whooping.
                  I thought I saw Marg start to wobble a bit more from those shots on the inside, especially once Cotto started walking him back and unloading. The crowd would have went wild if he forced a Smoger Stoppage.

Comment

Wish they would have let it continue, either Cotto was gonna get a stoppage or at least punish Margarito more or Margarito was going to make things very interesting in those last rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X