No announcement yet.

Zetas cartel carry out attack in houston texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    Everyone thinks they're hard until a marine scout sniper starts popping your hombres' heads from half a mile away
    If the U.S has shown us anything its that they're highly adept at quickly eliminating much smaller guerilla forces.

Comment

For all the landscaping work they put in, they should be allowed to spill the Drug War over into America when they need to. It's the least we can give them for their services.

Comment

If you think sniping people is going to solve this much more complicated problem, I suggest you vote for Michelle Bachman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          You think Hispanics are FOR the Zetas and drug cartels? Fuk them ass.holes they are slowly destroying Mexico and holding millions of people hostage with their violence.

Hispanics in this country won't vote for or against Obama if he does something about this. The main topic they care about is immigration and the GOOD people that just want to come in and work. There is a difference you know.
          anything against mexico and there will be a backlash against that politician with lulac on speed dial.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          If you think sniping people is going to solve this much more complicated problem, I suggest you vote for Michelle Bachman.
          sniping them wont solve the problem, i dont think that's what he meant by that comment anyway. He's right, they are not really that badass. they are just regular folks with guns. sure, the core of the zetas were mexican special forces but the foot soldiers are just regular mexicans looking for work or forced to work for the cartels .

Comment

Just heard 16 people were found in a burned truck in Culican. Which is Chavez Sr's home city. Sinaloa drug cartel strong hold. They are not as ruthless, but they are smarter and have more boundaries than the Zetas.

Comment

Everyone thinks they're hard until a marine scout sniper starts popping your hombres' heads from half a mile away
              You know it.

Comment

Five illegal immigrants armed with at least two AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifles were hunting for U.S. Border Patrol agents near a desert watering hole known as Mesquite Seep just north of the Arizona-Mexico border when a firefight erupted and one U.S. agent was killed, records show.

Two AK-47 assault rifles found at the scene came from the failed Fast and Furious operation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...border-patrol/

This former marine was slaughtered with weapons that this administration forced US gun dealers to sell to straw purchasers that were then allowed to take those weapons (over 2000, including .50 cal sniper rifles) south of the border.
                Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-23-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

i heard some of my coworkers talk about how most of the zeta soldiers are forced to join. i don't have anything against the mexicans but the whole world hates them. Give them a break if one Mexican takes a fart he will be accused of causing pollution and tearing the ozone layer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Five illegal immigrants armed with at least two AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifles were hunting for U.S. Border Patrol agents near a desert watering hole known as Mesquite Seep just north of the Arizona-Mexico border when a firefight erupted and one U.S. agent was killed, records show.

Two AK-47 assault rifles found at the scene came from the failed Fast and Furious operation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...border-patrol/

This former marine was slaughtered with weapons that this administration forced US gun dealers to sell to straw purchasers that were then allowed to take those weapons (over 2000, including .50 cal sniper rifles) south of the border.
                    Because border patrol = a full military force.

Mexico is the bagdad of the west. Next place the US goes to war with. It'll be just like the damn video games(ghost recon) too.

Comment

These people aren't afraid to die which is why they get into the business. This is proven by the videos we see. They value money more then their lives.

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
                      anything against mexico and there will be a backlash against that politician with lulac on speed dial.
                      You're "honesty" is just an opinion and it isn't "brutal", its misguided and incorrect. The hispanic/mexican community wants drug violence to end. I'm in the most Souther city of Texas and the Rio Grande River is only about 100 yards from me. My family here and across that river would love nothing more than to be able to visit each other safely.
                      Last edited by 2501; 11-24-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X