No announcement yet.

What's the mostboring sport to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the mostboring sport to you?

Golf puts me to sleep. I just can't find the excitement pitting that small ball in the hole.

IMO, this is the gayest sport.

Golf, Baseball, and Soccer all are the same to me, boring as **** to watch but fun to play. Tennis is neither fun to play or exciting to watch...

Comment

In my opinion, golf is an activity, not a sport.

Most sports bore me to be honest. American football, ice hockey and most of the other popular ones. Boxing is the only thing I can watch week in, week out.

Comment

Bowls.

Not even close really in my opinion.

Comment

Watchin or playing? I hate watching poker and golf on tv but I like playing both.

Comment

American Football, stopping for adverts about burgers every 2 mins makes it boring as hell. It's just one big advert.

Comment

American Football... is unwatchable

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                American Football... is unwatchable
                Only to the gays...actually I lie. The gays love American football because they love grown men in tight pants bent over.

Baseball is super boring to me.

Comment

Sailing

ever tried watching the americas cup?

Comment

American football. Not because the actual game is boring, it isn't. There's just far too much time fartin around. Considering plays last on average 20 seconds and the play clock between is 40 seconds and every single stoppage cuts to some bastard trying to sell me shit, I quickly lose interest.

Canadian football is way better, shorter play clock, one less down, more turnovers and riskier plays. It's not possible for teams to grind out territory five yards at a time then fuck the dog for half a minute in between.

Trouble is that Canadian football has like five teams and they all get a prize.

Comment

Working...
                    X