No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Down To 150, Eyes Welterweight Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Down To 150, Eyes Welterweight Return

BoxingScene.com caught up with former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron, who faces Carlos Molina on Saturday in the co-feature bout to the Brandon Rios-Urbano Antillon main event. Both fights will be televised by Showtime.

[Click Here To Read More]

cintron is a very solid boxer/puncher who can beat a lot of fighters right now. The way he boxed that monster in Angulo was impressive. Angulo is a straight killer in the ring and Cintron managed to keep him at bay perfectly.

Comment

If Kermit the frog choose to jump outta the ring or putting a show like he did against Martinez where he said he was headbutted, I swear im not gonna see any of his fights ever again. Sad cos hes a legit contender.

Comment

lol i still refuse to believe a grown ass man would purposely hurl his ass up out the ring and then play injury. . . lol but something was comical about him punching the side of the ambulance right after he heard the decision was for williams. lol it was almost as if he was like "**** my plan didn't work! DAMN DAMN DAMN" nah I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt, when u got a 6'3'' dude coming down against you with all that leverage you gonna go flying.

Comment

I hope Cintron doesn't win because Arum will try and use him to duck Mayweather.

Comment

Cintron has skills and power but some inconsistent peformances makes it hard to back him up or take him to seriously

Comment

Pac's schedule.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              BoxingScene.com caught up with former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron, who faces Carlos Molina on Saturday in the co-feature bout to the Brandon Rios-Urbano Antillon main event. Both fights will be televised by Showtime.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Marquez > Cotto/Marg winner > Cintron > Jones > Mayw... I mean, Cotto again

Come on, you all know its gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                cintron is a very solid boxer/puncher who can beat a lot of fighters right now. The way he boxed that monster in Angulo was impressive. Angulo is a straight killer in the ring and Cintron managed to keep him at bay perfectly.
                Agreed, but at 147 ?

Comment

How the **** is he 150? He was 169 the night he fought Angulo...I thought he would stay at 154 to get Chavez or Cotto or someone like that. Who's he gonna fight at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    lol i still refuse to believe a grown ass man would purposely hurl his ass up out the ring and then play injury. . . lol but something was comical about him punching the side of the ambulance right after he heard the decision was for williams. lol it was almost as if he was like "**** my plan didn't work! DAMN DAMN DAMN" nah I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt, when u got a 6'3'' dude coming down against you with all that leverage you gonna go flying.
                    Actually I do believe too that he didnt jump outta of the ring on purpose but I do think he could have continued the fight and should. (WWE wrestlers have fallen worse than he had and they could still continue. Plus his fall doesnt looked serious)

Although the disadvantage is on him if he had continued, there were other fighters who had thrived under added pressure (think fighters who got cut). Im sure the fans who were at that fight, were pissed with the outcome and they wouldve be more pissed if the decision was a no decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X