Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was very disappointed with Nate Campbell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was very disappointed with Nate Campbell.

I just watched his fight with Ortiz and that was some sad **** right there, I know he is old, but it looked like all he did was try to survive and not win like Clottey did against Pacquiao, but this wasn't a phenom he was facing, it was a Victor Ortiz who looked shell shocked himself too.

Campbell's legs are gone, and he had to literally chase Ortiz at times. Ortiz did land alot of nice punches, but he also ran alot. Ortiz did what he had to do to win.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I just watched his fight with Ortiz and that was some sad **** right there, I know he is old, but it looked like all he did was try to survive and not win like Clottey did against Pacquiao, but this wasn't a phenom he was facing, it was a Victor Ortiz who looked shell shocked himself too.
      It's funny, I made a Clottey/Pac comparison myself when watching it, but I didn't see a shell shocked Ortiz.

Comment

not me...hopefully that's the last we see of Nate

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          It's funny, I made a Clottey/Pac comparison myself when watching it, but I didn't see a shell shocked Ortiz.
          didnt see that either though after seeing nate fight timmy panda felt ortiz would get him out of there in 5

nates a good fighter but he aint no top 10 jww

Comment

soupy is a one hit wonder, just beat diaz thats it...he looked scared to throw punches last nite...cuz he dont wanna get ko...he actually had a good couple rounds in the middle where he landed the overhand but then got scared once punches were comin back....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              not me...hopefully that's the last we see of Nate
              Yeah right, he can make decent pay being a gate-keeper. Doubt its the last time. I'm sure he needs more money. I'm not sure how much money he made from the Diaz and Funeka fights but I doubt it was that much. Probably made more for the Funeka fight since he was coming off a good win over Diaz.

Comment

I was disappointed before the fight started also. He did not look in that good of shape I think he had endurance problems on top of everything else. Ortiz looked all right but he looked tight and nervous or something.

Comment

he is done hasnt done anything in his last 13rds

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Campbell did what he could. He's just to slow at this stage of his career to catch a young fighter like Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X