Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    he deserrved that bite from tyson kept headbuttin ol dude -_-

Originally posted by zab191 View Post
    Holyfield was a dirty fighter and got what he deserved when Tyson bit off his ear.

Very rarely that I see anyone that agrees with me on this one, but yes I dont think it was that big a deal of Tyson biting holyfields ear because of his blatant head butting. I dont see how Tysons foul in retaliation was any worse than Holyfields repeated headbutting.

Headbutts are just my pet peeve, because they can end fights prematurely. Theyre a lot worse than elbows and excessive holding in terms of fouls. Intentional ball punching is bad but its pretty rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      manny bradley will end via cut cause by a headbutt
      Very likely. Both guys love to jump inside recklessly.

Comment

I just rewatched Holyfield-Tyson 1 for the first time in a while and cant figure out how it was voted the Fight of the Years in 1996.

It was just a whole lot of hugging and not much excitement in it except the ending

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Very rarely that I see anyone that agrees with me on this one, but yes I dont think it was that big a deal of Tyson biting holyfields ear because of his blatant head butting. I dont see how Tysons foul in retaliation was any worse than Holyfields repeated headbutting.

Headbutts are just my pet peeve, because they can end fights prematurely. Theyre a lot worse than elbows and excessive holding in terms of fouls. Intentional ball punching is bad but its pretty rare.
          Damn, LOL. Headbutts are the equivalent of biting a chunk of a guy's ear off now.

Comment

I can remember the Showtime commentators in the first Tyson-Holyfield fight, they thought all head clashes were unintentional from Holyfield, I don't know about the second fight. Might wanna ask Mills Lane about his actions, why he didn't penalize Holyfield.

Comment

Holyfield was pretty dirty. With his head.

I went absolutely crazy when Tyson bit Holyfields ear and walked up to him and pushed him.

It was such an intense moment!

Shame it finished so quickly.

Comment

Working...
              X