Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac stayed at 135-140 after he destroyed Diaz. Can he cleans these 2 divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac stayed at 135-140 after he destroyed Diaz. Can he cleans these 2 divisions?

I think so. After how he destroyed Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. These fighters weighed in more than Pac between 10-17lbs fight night. Pac on the other hand never weighed in more than 150 fight night to all his fights at 147 and above. Pac already proved he was too much to these big elite welterweights and took their best punch like nothing. To win against Pac you must also have the power to hurt him and can take his best punch as skills and talent alone are may not enough (Barrera and JMM). Pac between 126-130 I think he was severely weight drained at this weight. Pac optimal weight should be around 135-140. I don't think there are any fighters in this weight classes can take Pac best punches and can hurt him vice versa when the big guys at welterweight can't do ****. Any fighters who fight between 135-140 usually they weighed in around 145-150 fight night just like Pac to all his fights at 147. Now my point is if these guys who weighed in between 160-165 can't hurt Pac and can't take his punches well what else these fighters at 135-140? So by saying Pac did not clean the 135-140 divisions and some said he avoided/ducked some fighters there is utterly nonsense and stupid.
    Last edited by straightleft; 03-28-2011, 09:27 AM.

easily.

as long as jmm stayed down at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      easily.

JMM has the style to trouble Pac and should won both fights but the problem he can't keep his ass kissing the canvas everytime. The same problem he will face if they fight between 135-147 and much worst this time.
      Last edited by straightleft; 03-28-2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

no.

JMM wouldve beaten him a third time, even more convinvingly this time. at the time when pac just beat diaz i would favor casamyor over pac aswell, pacquiao ducked him to fight diaz for a reason. its a stylistic nightmare for pac and casamayor is an ATG, one of the most underrated fighters ever. he still has alot left back then before JMM beat it out of him, enough to beat pac.

140? good question. bradley is the only threat to him there, i think pac would beat him though.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          no.

JMM wouldve beaten him a third time, even more convinvingly this time. at the time when pac just beat diaz i would favor casamyor over pac aswell, pacquiao ducked him to fight diaz for a reason. its a stylistic nightmare for pac and casamayor is an ATG, one of the most underrated fighters ever. he still has alot left back then before JMM beat it out of him, enough to beat pac.

140? good question. bradley is the only threat to him there, i think pac would beat him though.
          Please explain to me why JMM would beat Pac this time when he can't even do it when he was young and in his best weight division (126-130). Casamayor an ATG when he was not even a HOF material? You must be joking right? I think you didn't even bother to read my first post.
          Last edited by straightleft; 03-28-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Marquez would be his only serious competition at 135, and he would have destroyed 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              easily.

hahahah

Comment

Working...
              X