No announcement yet.

The Silence is Deafening...Why Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
    Floyd didn't heard Roach's comment yet.. he's busy selling boats...
    LOL, I thought he's busy looking for Ellerbe for coming out of the press saying Mosley is an option. Floyd really wants Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      I agree.

I agree.
      C'mon, why don't you people just admit you're protecting floyd and letting all his bull****s and charades go on. It's as if you don't know floyd's antics.

So all these saying you people loves the sport is just plain bull**** now as i thought you will pressure floyd to step on the plate too but where? I don't see any...

I'm starting to believe you're afraid to see floyd losses that zero too just like his daddy is scared now for him due to his incessant trash talking.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        C'mon, why don't you people just admit you're protecting floyd and letting all his bull****s and charades go on. It's as if you don't know floyd's antics.

So all these saying you people loves the sport is just plain bull**** now as i thought you will pressure floyd to step on the plate too but where? I don't see any...

I'm starting to believe you're afraid to see floyd losses that zero too just like his daddy is scared now for him due to his incessant trash talking.
        We have no control over Floyd's charades and antics, much less how the negotiations will play out in the end.

If the negotiations fall through, we're sure to hear both sides of the story.

But to make a thread asking for Floyd to make up his mind already, when they're still trying to work out the details, is somewhat pre-mature, don't you think? The negotiations are more than just the money. There's other details that have to be factored in.

It's easy to tell both fighters want it to happen.

If the fight doesn't happen for whatever reason, then it wasn't meant to be and they'll move on to bigger and better things.
        Last edited by MindBat; 11-21-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X