Defending Pac's Refusal to Test is Futile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Fighter Of The Decade....remember
    Is that the only thing you can talk about. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Because Pac is Fighter Of The Decade and Floyd is not...simple as that
      what a stupid *******

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        If it was any other sport, Floyd wouldn't be in the posision to play the commisioner.

If it was any other sport, both athletes would have to follow the rules of the commision.

I wonder what Kobe would say if LeBron demanded that he'd take OST or else they wouldn't play against eachother...
        If this were any other sport, Pac would get the Bonds treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          what a stupid *******
          So funny how *****s get all emo anytime someone mentions FOTD award.

I'm so depressed

Comment

i will agree to you if there is test on how to detect A-SIDEMETH..

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
              That's something you should ask your idol Floyd because that seem to be the only thing he knows to yapping about. He's been yapping on why he doesn't agree why Manny should recieve the award...getting very jealous of our idol Congressman " Fighter Of The Decade" Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                If this were any other sport, Pac would get the Bonds treatment.
                Really? Pac would get indicted? Poor example because even after all the steroid BS, baseball has yet to use testing as invasive as OST.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  So do you enjoy making up bull**** on the spot?
                  Look it up numbnuts, DLH fought Mayweather at 154 their first fight, the second fight was going to be at 147, that is why DLH fought his "tune up" against Steve Forbes at a catchweight of 150. This was long before Paq even entered the picture. After beating Forbes, the plan was to continue dropping weight and fight Mayweather at 147. What part of this do you think I am making up.........

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                    If it was any other sport, Floyd wouldn't be in the posision to play the commisioner.

If it was any other sport, both athletes would have to follow the rules of the commision.

I wonder what Kobe would say if LeBron demanded that he'd take OST or else they wouldn't play against eachother...
                    lets use common sense here..if floyd refused a drug test,you guys would bury him...just be fair guys...even if you like floyd or pac it should not matter,this is a good thing for the sport..so why say no...floyd is taking the same tests...this is beyond ridiculous..
                    i agree that floyd had no grounds to ask for it but now that its out there and everyone is suspecting pac then take the tests...
                    another thing,why did pac and his team come up with so many excuses:
                    if floyd was in that position,you would want him hanged...

Comment

is it too hard for pachaters to understand that pac will agree to whatever drug testing even if its patterned after OST if its sanctioned by the commission? they're twisting this like pac is against better drug testing in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X