How dare Haye call Wlad boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dare Haye call Wlad boring?

That is all.

Haye is absolute garbage. It was garbage fighting garbage tonight. First fight all year that I gave up on scoring. It was too ****ty for me to care who won. Vitali or Wlad would have killed him inside of 4 rounds.

Comment

haye was fighting a giant freak, give him a break. wlads fights ***** against opponents who are shorter than him

Comment

how would you fight a 7 foot tall heavyweight?? he rips on wlad because he usually fights smaller heavys

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Haye is absolute garbage. It was garbage fighting garbage tonight. First fight all year that I gave up on scoring. It was too ****ty for me to care who won. Vitali or Wlad would have killed him inside of 4 rounds.
          When people call Wlad boring I defend him
          When people call Vitali boring I defend him
          When people call Ward boring I defend him
          Wehn people call Dirrell boring I defend him(except the Stevens fight)
          When people call Mayweather boring I defend him.
          Haye is fucking garbage and ran like a *****. That was the worse fight Ive seen in a long long time, Holy-Valuev was much better.

Comment

So long as you're not 6'6" its ok to be a hypocrite? Haye was going to breathe life back into the division that is so boring, and that was worse than any Wlad or Vitali fight Ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidday View Post
              haye was fighting a giant freak, give him a break. wlads fights ***** against opponents who are shorter than him
              if haye didn't run his mouth so much before the fight then maybe it woudn't be a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by fidday View Post
                haye was fighting a giant freak, give him a break. Wlads fights ***** against opponents who are shorter than him
                holyfield did better against valuev. Shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  That is all.
                  your right they are both boring.

actually p4p heavyweight fights are the least entertaining when compared to the rest of the boxing world weight class.

the only reason I watch heavyweight boxing is because I love boxing.

so when I catch a decent heavyweight fight I am usually pleasantly suprized because I expect it to suck anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    That is all.
                    He's always exciting. It's because Valuev is a giant. I guarantee his fight will be one of the more exciting Ruiz fights you've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X