No announcement yet.

Have you guys ever seeing this guy Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys ever seeing this guy Kimbo Slice

I was searching trough the web and found the following guy he could actually be a good Heavy Weight fighter. You guys know anything about this Guy you guys know if he has ever being beaten. Check it out is some Crazy sh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvB_4NnANo

Yeah I've seen his fight with Byrd where Byrd's eye got ****ed up pretty bad. They're using pure fists so I don't know if he'd be a great fighter and just cuz he wins on the street doesn't mean the same in the ring.

Comment

There are many Kimbo threads around here.........

Comment

Kimbo Slice trains to beat untrained fighters. The one time he went up against a trained fighter he got beat so what does that say about him?

The man wouldn't be a good pro fighter because he has no stamina. In every fight I have seen of his he is already breathing hard after about 30 seconds of fighting.

Comment

he reminds me of shannon briggs

Comment

That turd wouldnt last 2 minutes with Joe Mesi or Joe Hipp for that matter or even JOE GATTI. He's garbage and can barely beat up the unemployed alcoholic potheads he fights in back yards much less a trained fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather90 View Post
              Yeah I've seen his fight with Byrd where Byrd's eye got ****ed up pretty bad. They're using pure fists so I don't know if he'd be a great fighter and just cuz he wins on the street doesn't mean the same in the ring.
              HUH ????????

Comment

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
                Kimbo Slice trains to beat untrained fighters. The one time he went up against a trained fighter he got beat so what does that say about him?

The man wouldn't be a good pro fighter because he has no stamina. In every fight I have seen of his he is already breathing hard after about 30 seconds of fighting.

LOL @ trains to beat untrained fighters.

He's a street cat, who happens to know how to throw 'em. And of course a trained fighter who does that for a living is going to be better than some random guy off the streets.

Thats like going down to the park and watching the guys play basketball, and saying...he can't do that on Tim Duncan...he couldn't beat Kobe 1-on-1...

Nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  There are many Kimbo threads around here.........
                  newbies. gotto love em.

Comment

Bum ...............................

Comment

Working...
                    X