No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Khan Has No Power, He Fights Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Khan Has No Power, He Fights Scared

Coming off the biggest victory of his career and winning his first world title against legendary Erik “Terrible” Morales, Danny “Swift” Garcia isn’t taking an easy touch for his next fight. He will be facing former junior welterweight champion Amir “King” Khan July 14th live on HBO from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV.

[Click Here To Read More]

I am from the philadlphia area and I really cant stand Amir Khan, but I am also a realist. Khan is going to KO Garcia...Probably in the first few rounds. Garcia is not an elite level fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Khan is not an elite fighter either

Comment

danny is not elite, correct. on the other side of the equation, khan is not elite either. this is a 50-50 fight, as even as it gets. I happen to be picking garcia to win

Comment

i think many see this

no power isnt a terrible thing in boxing but fighting scared is

Comment

kan's the ultimate jerk but he's not that bad 2 lose to Garcia, even though he beat washed up Erik....

Comment

Khan isn't an ATG(at the moment) but he's not a joke either.

He takes this fight easy. He's most likely going to KO Garcia. Khan only loses to pressure fighters.

Khan only fought scared because he was fighting Lamont Peterson,one of the most underrated monsters in the ring. Garcia is not Lamont Peterson.
              Last edited by Paclan; 06-06-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                danny is not elite, correct. on the other side of the equation, khan is not elite either. this is a 50-50 fight, as even as it gets. I happen to be picking garcia to win
                Philly must be really desperate for someone to call their next boxer but I'm telling you right now, Garcia is NOT the one.

You can say what you want but Garcia in no way is on the same level as Khan. Garcia talking mad ****. An out of shape Morales had him hurt and he couldn't finish Morales himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Philly must be really desperate for someone to call their next boxer but I'm telling you right now, Garcia is NOT the one.

You can say what you want but Garcia in no way is on the same level as Khan. Garcia talking mad ****. An out of shape Morales had him hurt and he couldn't finish Morales himself.
                  lol desperate? we have bernard hopkins and joe frazier, and it doesnt matter if no one else comes out of philly, that takes the cake in and of itself...

Comment

Of course its fine to trash your opponent but Garcia will look pretty silly if (no power) Khan KOs him.

Comment

Working...
                    X