No announcement yet.

Best & Worst Poster Who Joined In 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best & Worst Poster Who Joined In 2011

At the end of every year I make this thread in lounge.

in your opinion, the best new poster and worst poster to join this year?

BEST: MANIAC310

WORST: Boss Lady

Alts don't count.
    Last edited by Ether; 12-20-2011, 10:50 PM.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    At the end of every year I make this thread in lounge, in your opinion the best new poster and worst poster to join this year.

Alts don't count.

Comment

just the fact you put Boss Lady in this .... means all the Lady Boys will be in here defending her ... good luck with that Ether

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          At the end of every year I make this thread in lounge, in your opinion the best new poster and worst poster to join this year.

Alts don't count.
          Switch that around and you have my vote.

Comment

maniac is the best poster that i've seen with the 2011 join date. all the posters i'd probably vote for worst are alts or trolls so idk.

Comment

I disagree with both.

There are far worst posters here than Boss Lady. And there are far better posters than Maniac.

Comment

Boss Lady got butthurt when i trashed her in the dome and snitched on me. Shes weak, fat, ugly useless DNA hybrid of miss piggy and the crimson chin.

****in lost all my points now i cant bet no mo' and i lost all my ganja smilie icons. PB32 is more tolerable then that old saggy dried up hoe...

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
                  Boss Lady got butthurt when i trashed her in the dome and snitched on me. Shes weak, fat, ugly useless DNA hybrid of miss piggy and the crimson chin.

****in lost all my points now i cant bet no mo' and i lost all my ganja smilie icons. PB32 is more tolerable then that old saggy dried up hoe...
                  Hey Rapey Nate, take your ass back in the dome and I'll finish your little ****self off.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Hey Rapey Nate, take your ass back in the dome and I'll finish your little ****self off.
                    Eww **** no i wont let u finish me off you lost all priviledges to my dick when u snitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X