No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: I'm Going After The Froch-Ward Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: I'm Going After The Froch-Ward Winner

Undefeated super middleweight contender Anthony Dirrell is planning to target the winner of the upcoming WBC/WBA unification between Carl Froch and Andre Ward, which takes place on December 17th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Dirrell (23-0, 20KOs) is the WBC's number one ranked contender to Froch's title. He plans to take a tuneup in November, but wants the Froch-Ward winner in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

He'll probly fake an injury or something after 4 rounds.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's Anthony, not Andre

Anthony is a fighter, he's a cancer survivor too, gets nothing but props from me

Comment

I have still never seen a fight of Anthony Direll. I heard hes different than his brother, more of a come forward agressive fighter.

Comment

He needs to get in line really. Kessler, Bute and Andre have more of a claim to fight the Super Six winner. I hope Andre comes back against Bute though, he'd clown him. Anthony needs to fight some Bika/Green type opposition for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's Anthony, not Andre

Anthony is a fighter, he's a cancer survivor too, gets nothing but props from me
            Ah, mistake. Didn't know he had a brother who boxed. Surely Bute, Kessler are in a better position at the moment though.

Comment

Wait a mine This joker ducks Ward and pulls out of the s6 to save himself from being knocked out of the competition.. and now expects too get a straight up shot after beating on some bum in a tune up???

Comment

get in line kid

Comment

cant believe how well Froch has done in this tourney, its taken far too long though, feels like its been going on for about 4 years, would have been great if they could have got Calzaghe in, would have been a Ward Calzaghe final for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                    Wait a mine This joker ducks Ward and pulls out of the s6 to save himself from being knocked out of the competition.. and now expects too get a straight up shot after beating on some bum in a tune up???
                    You're talking about Andre Dirrell, the article is about his younger brother, Anthony Dirrell (WBC #1 SMW contender).

Comment

Working...
                    X