Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez-Donnie Nietes in Talks For Septemeber 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez-Donnie Nietes in Talks For Septemeber 29

Nicaraguan star Román "Chocolatito" González (32-0, 27KOs) is ready to for the biggest fight of his career. As previously reported, Gonzalez is slated to appear on the undercard to the flyweight unification between champions Brian Viloria and Hernan "Tyson" Marquez, taking place at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

gonzalez rapes this other guy

Comment

War CHOCOLATITO!!!!

Comment

Nietes by TKO rd12 or by UD

Comment

Great fight if it really happens

Comment

Damn, two unification fights on the same card? That seems too good to be true. Props to Nietes if he takes this fight. Nietes has struggled with some of the fringe level opposition he's faced while Gonzalez has dominated similar opposition. I see Gonzalez scoring a ko within 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Guamar View Post
              Damn, two unification fights on the same card? That seems too good to be true. Props to Nietes if he takes this fight. Nietes has struggled with some of the fringe level opposition he's faced while Gonzalez has dominated similar opposition. I see Gonzalez scoring a ko within 8 rounds.
              Chocolatito is on a tear right now. Dude is a monster!! Guerra Chocolatito!

Comment

I hope a good TV network buys this card.

Comment

Originally posted by Guamar View Post
                  yah top rank going all out on this one...going to be a good night of boxing for damn sure.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                    Nietes by TKO rd12 or by UD
                    Hell naw, the nicoya kid way to sound and powerful. Lil chocolate in ko fashion under10, doubt this fight gets made, too scared of chocolatito

Comment

Working...
                    X