No announcement yet.

With another trainer, I think Victor Ortiz could be the best post FLOYD/PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
    Rios is the future, no wait, Angulo is, wait, no, Ortiz is, no Jose Jr, wait no, Canelo is the future, no wait, what was I gonna say??? OH YEA MARGARITO = GOAT BABY !!!!!!!!
    Mexican fighters>>>>>PR fighters...swallow it b!tch. Im not mexican either, and cottos my fav fighter so dont even come to me with that **** marika.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
      Mexican fighters>>>>>PR fighters...swallow it b!tch. Im not mexican either, and cottos my fav fighter so dont even come to me with that **** marika.
      so STFU already

Comment

Victor Ortiz should retire. He has no future in boxing.

Comment

so STFU already
          Im not the one flaming a thread dickhead.
          Im just listing facts
          dont be mad cuz im right

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            OMG stop it.
            ? You can't tell me that wlad didn't improve witH a new trainer who taught him how to use his physical advantages (height, reach, athleticism) to protect his chin and become the best in his division.

Is that what you're telling me? Because that was my point.

Comment

LOL. his problem is his heart or lack there of. He has that " doesn't like to get hit and folds when gets hit syndrome ". I thought he was gonna run through peterson because peterson didn't have that pop in his punches but ortiz still fought scared.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                Im not the one flaming a thread dickhead.
                Im just listing facts
                dont be mad cuz im right
                flaming? Ortiz sucks, Angulo sucks, Canelo sucks, Rios is a ******, Jose Jr is the future lol lets not overrated these guys anymore guys, what do you say? lol Margarito was a hypejob, he cleary lost to Clottey , Santos, Paul williams, and Shane Mosley and Manny Pacman......lets just come out and say it. Ortiz quit twice, he didnt want to finish Peterson off, and he quit his last loss...well whos gonna be the best after Floyd Pac??? Cause my heads dizzy from hearing how all these Mexis will be the best lol

Comment

I don't know about all that but he definitely has a ridiculous amount of potential. Anytime you see a fighter that has THAT much natural power in both hands, it's something special.

Something about him really bothers me though when I watch him fight. All that power and speed, yet he's so predictable and clueless how to utilize it.

In some weird way he reminds me of Kendal Holt.

Comment

flaming? Ortiz sucks, Angulo sucks, Canelo sucks, Rios is a ******, Jose Jr is the future lol lets not overrated these guys anymore guys, what do you say? lol Margarito was a hypejob, he cleary lost to Clottey , Santos, Paul williams, and Shane Mosley and Manny Pacman......lets just come out and say it. Ortiz quit twice, he didnt want to finish Peterson off, and he quit his last loss...well whos gonna be the best after Floyd Pac??? Cause my heads dizzy from hearing how all these Mexis will be the best lol
                    Ortiz lost to a monster in maidana a fight he couldv easily won if he just stuck to his his game plan dude still has a promising career and will deff be champ. Canelo is only 20 and has already beaten former champs and is moving along but he is severely hyped for no reason.I dont like rios at all but hes a legit threat at 135, Margarito is a cheating scumbag that shouldnt be fighting, Benavidez hasnt proved **** yet, and he might be the hypejob for all we know Frankie Gomez is better imo. Your head may be busy but mexis are currently running boxing, and theres nothing me or you can do about it

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      LOL. his problem is his heart or lack there of. He has that " doesn't like to get hit and folds when gets hit syndrome ". I thought he was gonna run through peterson because peterson didn't have that pop in his punches but ortiz still fought scared.
                      That's pretty much it. Without confidence and heart you can't reach your potential. He might regain some or even a lot of that confidence with a better trainer. But he's always going to have some residual issues that will arise when in deep water

Unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X