No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Make More Money Than Most Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Make More Money Than Most Champs

Having a conversation with trainer Roger Mayweather can certainly be a trying experience, as the outspoken former champion has a way of changing the discussion at any moment while also being a little hard to decipher because of his foul dialogue and sometimes-raspy voice.

[Click Here To Read More]

Inb4 the hate

Comment

Money Mayweather and Filthy Rich Roger.

Comment

Dude needs subtitles.

Comment

Get it Rog!

Comment

LOL thats all cool but who in the general public care. I dont. Plus we all know if it wasn't for floyd he wouldn't making ****, to me he just another clown making money off Mayweather jr. name, How Mayweather says it piggy backing off him lol. If it wasnt for floyd He wouldent be known nor have access to all these boxing who just want to train their because of floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Having a conversation with trainer Roger Mayweather can certainly be a trying experience, as the outspoken former champion has a way of changing the discussion at any moment while also being a little hard to decipher because of his foul dialogue and sometimes-raspy voice.

The guy's always funny

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Great intro to an article about Roger Mayweather.

Comment

lol Great read......

Comment

Roger you sound like a big hater you mad cotto makes more then you thats,because hes a super star something you Will Never be you were a bum fighter and you only got 1 fighter That give publicity so go sit ure crack head ass down

Comment

Working...
                    X