Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    This guy's a trip. Gotta love it.
    This is what makes soviet propaganda so funny

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
      Look at all these racist blacks, butthurt Brits, xenophobic Americans, etc. in this thread.

You guys are pathetic.

All of the best black heavyweights have been exposed, destroyed and humiliated by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

The Klitschkos are the negrocutioners.

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

that's funny, i seem to remember lennox lewis ripping vitalis face to shreds..

if thats not a TKO victory i don't know what is.
      part of vitali's job is to protect that eastern european face of his from getting easter euro fuucked up by clean and legal punches

oh, and for your racist record, i've heard lots of talk that the Klithscko family actually finds its origins in ASIA

thats right
      your heros are from northern and western Asia.

that's gotta suck to know, being such a devout racist and all.

all of this is coming from a second gen italian american who thinks a great fighter can be blue and still get his support

i just don't get racists
      i do not get them.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

THE TRUTH

Lennox had only 10 days to prepare for opponent because Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Lennox won by TKO.

Comment

Well a prime Tyson certainly beats him,and i think Holmes and Liston would too,they both have better jabs than Wlad and i think that would throw him off personally

Comment

Of course Wlad loses to them. Anyone really is just trying to downplay his greatness. In honesty, I think Wlad destroys them and I like Tyson much more than Wlad too.

Comment

Vitali isn't an ATG he isn't a HOF or even a top p4p

deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    They have buddy mcgirt and some others giving reasons why Holmes,Tyson,and Liston beat him but I disagree. I do think young prime tyson mercs vlad, i believe holmes can certainly beat him but i would give vlad good odds against holmes but, Liston. I just cant see how liston beats vlad. dont get m,e wrong he could do it but id strongly favor vlad over liston any day. Thoughts?

Liston has a longer reach than Vitali by 4 inches......bet not many people knew that!!! The man had ridiculously long arms relative to his height. Also had melon sized fists. George Foreman has also stated that Liston is the one and only fighter he could not get to take a backward step. So Foreman, one of the bigger heavies with renowned power could not back Liston off. People don't actually realise what a beat Liston was.

Comment

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

you ignored the only part that actually matters...

lennox landed clean punches on vitalis face that ripped his eye up as bad as anybody i've seen with modern 10 oz gloves with a formed thumb

he could have sustained career threatening injuries. eyes are like hands. if you actually boxed, you'd get that. once your eyesight goes you cannot box
                      and it cannot be fixed.

the ref and doctor stopped the fight

giving lennox a TKO victory
                      and leaving vitali stopped.

Lewis stopped vitali. he knocked him out. that's a stoppage victory. the doctor and ref deemed him unable to continue because of the damage his face was taking from clean punches.

it's vitals' principal job is to protect his face, and he failed doing it

protect yourself at all times, or lose via tko when your face gets ripped up.

you got a million excuses, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X