Khan does 1.5 Million views on ITV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
    1.5 is Kinda crap.

Yeah OK bad time and day, most people sleeping in the morning or going out.

They need to do a fight on prime time tele to hit 6 mil+

Katsidis will make it damn exciting
    Its cos the fukers done no advetising. It was litterly 1 advert at end of fa cup final, that was it. They got this fight for practically free as well. Whats good is that Khan got 1.5 mill viewrs on HBO which is the most since Klit-Arreola. ESPN were really covering Khan as well on Friday night fights

Comment

600,000 is not bad but his manager sed that their would be up to 14 million lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
        But do you guys know how they judge views, 1view=One person going on to channel doesnt mean 1.5 mill people watched it, its free tv
        1 view could be 3 or 4 people watching it?

So it evens out.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I think that's a pretty good number. Compare it to some Chad Dawson fights in the states that pulled only like 1.3 million or the record low Calzaghe V Dawson, Khan is doing well. I wonder what he pulled in the states. If he can keep it up he will be the next big draw in boxing.
          I think you mean kessler vs calzaghe. The viewer count for that was an all tome low for wcb on hbo.

Comment

Viewing figures are BS.

The BARB reporting panel is 5,100 homes. The panel homes are located across the UK and represent the viewing of all individuals aged 4 and over within the household (plus their guests) and return data on a daily basis from around 11,300 people. All digital terrestrial, satellite and cable platforms are represented, along with their analogue counterparts.
            http://www.barb.co.uk/about/faq?_s=3

So they estimate how many people are watching a TV show from what these 11,300 people are watching. There are over 61 million people in the UK and they say 600,000 watched it, that's around 1%. They got the number 600,000 because 1% (113) out of 11,300 people watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              According to Dan Rafael the May 15th fight was the most watched HBO boxing telecast since Klitschko-Arreola.
              Nice.. Boxing needs Khan to succeed.

Comment

Great figures, Beats garbage like 'Britian has talent', 'Pop idol' 'Strictly come dancing' which are racist shows anyway.

Khan is at the PPV stage, I think he is sacrificing money for popularity by offering his fights for free on Tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                  Great figures, Beats garbage like 'Britian has talent', 'Pop idol' 'Strictly come dancing' which are racist shows anyway.

Khan is at the PPV stage, I think he is sacrificing money for popularity by offering his fights for free on Tv.

Er what? I don't dispute the shows you listed are ****, but how are they racist?

As for Khan and PPV, he should have never been on PPV in the first place, he was badly mismanaged by Warren, he should have been on terrestrial TV all the way till he became a World Champion, at least.

I would have him fight two more times on terrestrial TV before he is on PPV again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                    Er what? I don't dispute the shows you listed are ****, but how are they racist?

As for Khan and PPV, he should have never been on PPV in the first place, he was badly mismanaged by Warren, he should have been on terrestrial TV all the way till he became a World Champion, at least.

I would have him fight two more times on terrestrial TV before he is on PPV again.
                    Fully agree

Comment

Working...
                    X