No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: K9 Bundrage, Ishe Smith Explode at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: K9 Bundrage, Ishe Smith Explode at Weigh-In

Bundrage vs. Smith, a 12-round fight for Bundrage’s IBF Junior Middleweight World Championship, will take place Saturday, February 23 at the Masonic Temple Theatre in Detroit, Michigan. The event is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions and Mayweather Promotions, sponsored by Corona and MGM Grand Detroit and will be televised live on SHOWTIME beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast). The co-main event will be a 10-round middleweight bout between Detroit’s undefeated rising star J’Leon Love and Derrick Findley of Gary, Indiana. [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Cotto fight the winner of this fight in the summer. Good comeback fight for him after two straight losses, against a legit opponent.

Pulling for Ishe in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I'd like to see Cotto fight the winner of this fight in the summer. Good comeback fight for him after two straight losses, against a legit opponent.

Pulling for Ishe in this one.
      I'd rather see Carlos Molina get his title shot. But of course if one of them gets a call from Cotto it's a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I'd rather see Carlos Molina get his title shot. But of course if one of them gets a call from Cotto it's a no brainer.
        Someone had a great idea, Cotto vs Delvin Rodriguez in an eliminator fight, winner gets the title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          That'd be good too, especially if Cotto isn't fighting anytime soon. I want to see Kirkland-Molina II because I think Kirkland can and would beat him in a rematch.

Comment

Looking forward to checking out these fights live. It actually is shaping up to a nice lil scrap but would of been so much better had the main event happened.

Comment

these two are fighting for the right to call themselves the worst champion in boxing.

Comment

Nice, Ishe should whoop K9 real good.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  these two are fighting for the right to call themselves the worst champion in boxing.
                  That crown belongs to Paulie. Cano whooped him.

Comment

Ishe has always been good at talking ****.

Originally posted by Big_L View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X