Why VADA is more trustworthy than USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Floyd uses usada.

Comment

Floyd uses Usada so automatically you can't trust Usada. Pacquiao and Margarito fans pissed.

Vada caught Berto and Peterson. They can be trusted. Pacquiao and Margarito fans happy.

Margarito uses plaster. Margarito didn't cheat. Margarito fans.

Marquez ko's Pacquiao. Marquez cheated. Pacquiao fans.
      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 02-22-2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i am afraid i am not following you..
        People are saying that since Conte is connected to VADA his fighters won't get caught. Well the Berto case showed us two things : Conte doesn't control everything his fighters take and VADA doesn't make exceptions for Conte's fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          USADA's caught world class sprinters such as Marion Jones, Justin Gatlin, Tim Montgomery and even the likes of coaches and other athletes.
          That's a reason why I'd trust them at the moment over VADA
          Did they now I heard they also caught Barry Bonds and Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            People are saying that since Conte is connected to VADA his fighters won't get caught. Well the Berto case showed us two things : Conte doesn't control everything his fighters take and VADA doesn't make exceptions for Conte's fighters.

much better. what a difference a period makes

Comment

"those guys, " i will do my best, though i am not certain exactly to which guys you are referring.

i'm almost positive that berto tested in the parts per trillion. i'm positive that it was for a dated drug.

it's possible that there was some sort of contamination. he could have been gassing up on other illegal drugs that were manufactured around the dated one for which he was popped.

i don't think berto or conte are beyond cheating. i think ward, donaire, berto, and anybody else working with conte should fall under the same suspicions that guys working with heredia and ariza fall under.

i'm honestly starting to think they are all on the gas. ok, not all of them, but a sturdy lot. putting on 20 + lbs in 30 hours after a weigh in? guys jumping in weight at an advanced age? dudes fighting in their 40's?

sounds fishy to me.
              Im talking about those guys who just make up conspiracy theories. Yea i think it was contamination and he was caught and had his fight canceled because of it, by VADA. This is the connection people who work with Conte have right, that he will hide their positive results

Conte being an advisor to VADA is some big conspiracy but USADA dumping the Quillin-Winky tests arent?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Im talking about those guys who just make up conspiracy theories. Yea i think it was contamination and he was caught and had his fight canceled because of it, by VADA. This is the connection people who work with Conte have right, that he will hide their positive results

Conte being an advisor to VADA is some big conspiracy but USADA dumping the Quillin-Winky tests arent?

lol, i am not making up conspiracy theories. i'm not proposing anything.

usada is shady. it's a shady business. there will never be a way to know if an athlete is completely clean.

Comment

usada is shady. it's a shady business. there will never be a way to know if an athlete is completely clean.
                  If you were going to legalise some substances in boxing that are currently banned, what would they be? Do you think the introduction of anabolics would be a positive thing in the long run?

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    Is this a joke? USADA = non-profit, been in the field of testing for like 10 years, providing testing for thousands of athletes, pursued and brought down some of the most well-organized, well-funded cheats across a variety of sports. Olympics = $50 billion dollar industry, like USADA is going to risk their reputation and everything they've accomplished to protect who? Morales? GBP? What's the motive again?
                    You and BigPoppa hit the nail on the head.

My opinion. Floyd is the underlying reason why Pacquiao and Margarito fans hate USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      You and BigPoppa hit the nail on the head.

My opinion. Floyd is the underlying reason why Pacquiao and Margarito fans hate USADA.
                      The whole world does not revolve around Floyd you simpleton

Even if your's does.

USADA have come in for criticism because they let a fighter who had produced four positive samples go ahead with his fight. That's quite a big fuck-up for a drug testing agency and it's raised legitimate concerns about the nature of their testing in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X