Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we entice FMjr to come out of vacation?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hack into his bank account and make him go broke....

Comment

The guy has a court hearing in January... he isn't going to do anything until they know what the consequences will be.

Comment

He's only going to fight once a year guys. He, as well Roger and Sr, have made this clear. He'll be back in 2011 getting rich all over again.

He isn't going to do **** until he fixes his legal situation and find out the outcome of Roger's trial.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          i also say this would do it. Floyd has a big ego and i think having manny publicly ridicule him at press-conferences and post fight interviews would drive him up the wall. If i was manny and really had intentions of fighting floyd, talk trash, talk him down every chance you can. Forget the mr nice guy bullshit.

Claim publicly that he is a coward who doesn't want to fight him after accepting all his demands (which i'm sure he really hasn't). Manny is given this opportunity after every fight with the world watching but all he can ever claim is bob arum does the negotiations. Weaksauce.
          you are a pathetically hanging on to floyd's nuts ...

Comment

PBF will come back when he's free of his problems outside the ring. Not a good time to fight when you've got trouble elsewhere. That and if he gets to the point of being strapped for cash.

Comment

Make his dad disappear!!

Comment

What the Fk?
                Let that ***** enjoy his personal life
                I swear you guys are corny as hell.

wtfff??

Comment

November 26, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

November 26, 2010
                    Dude chilling, living the life.. while dudes on this forum worried about interrupting his fun.
                    If that ain't hating... I don't know what is.

Comment

Don King is ****ing immortal. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X