Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather, richardson and roach all in the running for hbo commentating gig

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the real if they can't get Ray Leonard then Kevin Kelly is the best man for the job.

Oh and Sean O'Grady would be my third option.

Comment

nazim and it isnt even a contest..floyd need to focus on fighting,and roach doesnt speak to well due to the parkinson

Comment

Jr. and Merchant would be some good TV.

Comment

I would love to hear Floyd owning Merchant...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
            nazim and it isnt even a contest..floyd need to focus on fighting,and roach doesnt speak to well due to the parkinson
            Yea I'd rather have Nazim that would be epic, Mayweather should think about doing it when his officially retired.

Comment

i really do hope it's floyd jr----he would shut larry merchant down----actually being professional on the fight, not if the fight is boring or not, larry merchant---and he would argue with larry a lot and floyd would be funny also----larry talks so slow and it's agonizing to hear him spew out all that nonsense----

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                I would love to hear Floyd owning Merchant...

Still makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I hope it is Jr.

Because, if Sr and Roach are in the running. Then.... I don't know what to say.
                  LOL yeah that's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Still makes me laugh.
                    Yup...Roy was great..

Comment

The funny thing is that last week I swear I was going to make a thread saying "meet your new HBO Boxing Commentator" and then I was going to have a bunch of vids & audio clips of Roger Mayweather talking but then I thought better of it. **** was funny to me though. I would like to see RJ back. He would probably do it now at this age but he's probably burnt alot of bridges. Not really anyone else I can think of. Maybe a Hopkins but thats about it and they probably wouldnt feel comfortable with him, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X