Comments Thread For: Burns-Crawford Blows Away Beltran Bout in Early Sales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burns-Crawford Blows Away Beltran Bout in Early Sales

Ricky’s latest World title defence sells five times more than Beltran test

Tickets for Ricky Burns’ WBO World Lightweight title defence against Terence Crawford at the SECC in Glasgow on March 1 outsold his last defence against Raymundo Beltran five to one after going on sale yesterday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who gives a ****, Burns should be rematching Beltran after that blatant robbery.

Comment

Crawford is going to get disgustedly robbed like Andre Direll, Beltran etc.
      He better gets ready to knock tha phuck out that bum Burns otherwise ain't no chance to take that belt out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Who gives a ****, Burns should be rematching Beltran after that blatant robbery.
        They tried to rematch Beltran. That was the fight Burns and Eddie Hearn wanted but Top Rank were determined to give Crawford the shot. Learn the story before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          If Burns wins, that will almost certainly be his next fight. TR and/or the WBO, can't remember which, forced this fight through instead of the immediate rematch, if I remember correctly.

Comment

I'm not upset at Burns at all. I respect him for risking his health when he himself knows he stunk, a little, in his last appearances. How many other guys would turn down a promotion and say that I don't deserve it. He fought the fight, it's the judging I don't like. The judges are not doing him any favors letting him get beat up and calling it a win, only to let him get beat up again. He can't win many like that.

Comment

Working...
            X