No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Mansour vs. Maurice Harris Clash at Dover Downs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Mansour vs. Maurice Harris Clash at Dover Downs

On August 23rd, USBA #10 Amir "Hardcore" Mansour (18-0) will look to continue his path of carnage in the heavyweight division when he takes on USBA #9 Maurice "Sugar Moe" Harris (26-17-2). The outcome will lay down the blueprint for both warriors' careers.

Amir Mansour has suffered many setbacks in his pro boxing career and none of which were suffered inside of the ring. At the age of 41, Mansour has completed numerous jail sentences. Mansour will not allow past issues to deter his dream of carrying the Heavyweight Championship. For most the age of 41 signifies the end of a career but in Mansour's case it is different. Mansour has not taken punishment throughout his career like his counterpart. Not to mention most of "Hardcore's" in ring encounters never make it the distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heck yeah, i'm hype!!!!! Mansour has to practically beg for fights since nobody wants that work. Too good for his own good, glad he's fighting again.

Comment

Harris is so far past his prime. Why is it when a fight keeps fighting soft touches, his fans claims it is because no one will fight him? Blame it on their managers for protecting them because there are always challenging opponents out there that would jump at the fight. Even if their manager claims otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
        Harris is so far past his prime. Why is it when a fight keeps fighting soft touches, his fans claims it is because no one will fight him? Blame it on their managers for protecting them because there are always challenging opponents out there that would jump at the fight. Even if their manager claims otherwise.
        Mansour has offered every fighter rated in the top 10 fights. Adamek himself said he wants no parts of Mansour even when he was offered triple what he just made to fight Guinn. I'm claiming nobody will fight him because it's true, no reason for me to make stuff up to hype Mansour, his skills are all the hype he needs.

Comment

Hopefully he can get some in.
          It sucks that he's 40 and starting his climb now.
          He looked alright... but hoping to see him in there with some B,C+ level guys.
          I'll throw Tor's name around again...

Comment

Mansour fans & his team can make all the duck claims they want. Maybe if he could stay out of trouble outside the ring he'd be further ahead. So if ibeabuchi gets out of jail & no one fights him are they ducking him? Mansour has beaten gavern & guinn so he's moving in the right direction. What harris will show up? The in shape & solid boxer or the overweight sparring partner? Good fight for mansour. Unfortunately mansour couldn't control his behaviour outside the ring & only has himself to blame. No one owes him anything & exactly how much $$$ does team bring to the table? Not much obviously... Winning the USBA title will get him in the top 15 in the IBF. Win that belt & take it from there...

Comment

Finally Mansour getting it in..wonder when fighters will stop ducking him in just go ahead in let him whoop they ass.

Comment

I hope he manages to get a chance to show whether he's relevant or not.

Comment

Mansour vs. Wilder would be an interesting matchup.

But Wilder only fights shot old men, and while Mansour may be old, he's not shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X