No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shiming, Magdaleno, Viloria, Estrada Hit Macau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shiming, Magdaleno, Viloria, Estrada Hit Macau

Contestants Zou Shiming, Brian Viloria, Diego Magdaleno, and Juan Estrada formally arrived today at the Venetian Macau for the April 6th Fists of Gold Fight Night. Shiming, a two-time Olympic champion, will make his pro debut on the show. Viloria will defend his WBA/WBO flyweight titles against Estrada and Magdaleno will challenge WBO super featherweight champion Rocky Martinez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Where's Rocky? Is he pulling a Gamboa?

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Very looking forward to seeing Shiming in action.

Comment

Mmmm.. okey, I got a ticket already. But I’m not sold with Viloria fighting Estrada, and Melindo against Seran. Viloria and Melindo needs to fight each other because who is Estrada and Seran anyway? If Viloria doesn’t want to fight Melindo, then he needs to step-up and fight the top dogs at Super Flyweight like Omar Narvaez!

Comment

Dang..... Shiming with the hover hand

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
              Mmmm.. okey, I got a ticket already. But I’m not sold with Viloria fighting Estrada, and Melindo against Seran. Viloria and Melindo needs to fight each other because who is Estrada and Seran anyway? If Viloria doesn’t want to fight Melindo, then he needs to step-up and fight the top dogs at Super Flyweight like Omar Narvaez!

you from macau?

Comment

Working...
              X