No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Pressure: I Have To Beat Molina in Good Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan's Pressure: I Have To Beat Molina in Good Fashion

British boxer Amir Khan believes fighters would be wrong to dismiss his ability as he looks to recover from consecutive defeats.

The 25-year-old will face Carlos Molina in Los Angeles on December 15 following losses to Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia and, although Khan will not under-estimate his unbeaten American opponent, knows he needs to win to silence his critics.

He said: "When the fight was put to Carlos Molina he jumped at the fight because a lot of fighters will now think Amir Khan's confidence will not be the same.

[Click Here To Read More]

You're fighting a Lightweight prospect at 140 lbs......yes Amir, you better look damn good.

Comment

Khanscene.com...Im tired of hearing every ******ed thought that floats around Khan's mind. Im sick...and the only prescription is LESS KHAN!

Comment

Wants to clean out the 140lb division................... Fights a lightweight

Comment

He contradicts himself too much. The kid needs better PR.

Comment

This guy seriously loves himself waayyyyy to much.. Out of control.. I think the air in Bolton is weighing too much on his head.. Him and his I wanna be the boss speech.. OK i seriously think he has stock in this site.. Pls go away... So annoying already man...I cant wait till Molina lays one lucky punch on his glass jaw and have him go away forever.. Dude your the greatest fighter the first 4 rounds than your done...I bet you there is goin to be another post again from Khan today or tomorrow morning....

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
              Khanscene.com...Im tired of hearing every ******ed thought that floats around Khan's mind. Im sick...and the only prescription is LESS KHAN!
              Amen brotha, this annoying guy is killing me too..There is no cure for a glass jaw man, IDC if he has Dundee training him, he is overrate amateur...

Comment

I would love it if Molina somehow pulled it off. It wasn't so long ago that Khan was talking Mayweather, now he's talking about fighting a light hitting lightweight prospect. What a difference a year makes.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
                  Amen brotha, this annoying guy is killing me too..There is no cure for a glass jaw man, IDC if he has Dundee training him, he is overrate amateur...
                  That would be hard to pull off............

Comment

Ppl complaining that he's annoying but still can't help posting on this type of threads. Go figure!

Comment

Working...
                    X