Collapse
No announcement yet.

20B Points Giveaway!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone tell be how a bird fly's and ****s at the same damn time???that take some real damn good concentration

Comment

Those points are mine, by right. Anybody who denies that is my foe.

Comment

Originally posted by *Stannis* View Post
        Those points are mine, by right. Anybody who denies that is my foe.
        og wenger doesn't like black people ^^ give him nothing!

Comment

Not giviing me the points is bad, wrong. not giving them to me is badong......

this is it for me, im done stroking your ego......
          Last edited by Jerub Baal; 07-03-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            can anyone tell be how a bird fly's and ****s at the same damn time???that take some real damn good concentration
            IMO I don't think it takes any concentration doing that...its like walking and farting at the same time...

Comment

They are probably my points anyway, and want to come back home to me?

PS: I have boobs.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/21678479.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Hell Yeah.!

Well thats to much e-money and probably im going to act like a girl but whatever im burning my hands to stard gambling here with the other users and interact so probably i want the money for that, i have been in this page for 8 months and i m from mexico i now about 35% of ur lenguage but i love Boxing and this page keep me in touch with that world, boxing world, even day where i cant undertand the articles a f-uck or the discussion, i dont ever know what is a red K or a green K but 10 billions maybe are the start to pass from amateur to a undisputed champion, i guess. Cool Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    They are probably my points anyway, and want to come back home to me?

PS: I have BIG boobs.
                    there I fixed it for ya love...:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      But here's the catch. 20B will not go to one person, it will be split between 2 members ie 10B each.

Conditions

1. You cannot be a **** named Timothy Horton

So, Here's the challenge...

Give me a reason as to why you should get the points. That's it.

This will only last 12 hrs, come 04:40 (UK TIme), I will donate the points to the chosen users. If I can only find one with a good reason, I shall donate the full 20B to that said person.
                      for 20 billi ill make you the sickest sigy with that little broad you got pasted all over you avi and sigi now....

Comment

Working...
                      X