Check out my tahoe...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice taste.

Here's mine on 24s as well.

I like yours better... selling mine anyway, gotta new whip on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Nice taste.

Here's mine on 24s as well.

I like yours better... selling mine anyway, gotta new whip on the way.

nice z71, chevy all the way bro................

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        not feeling the rims, just my opinion, but good for you on having a good reliable whip man. that thing must be a gas guzzler though right? haha. i was never into trucks but one of my friends had this really nice yukon denali, all blacked out. i thought it was nice.

I dont really drive it as much as I used to, mostly drive it on the weekends to the barber shop or corner store. I always liked chevy tahoes and fast trucks.................

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          I dont really drive it as much as I used to, mostly drive it on the weekends to the barber shop or corner store. I always liked chevy tahoes and fast trucks.................
          You like fast trucks ehh.... Ive got a fast suv on the way from arizona as we speak..

Comment

what kind is it? jeep srt8, bmw x5, escalade? lol check this out..............

Comment

Hi guys this is my baby its a 2004 chevy tahoe on 24" Dub operas. Ive had this suv for a long time and bought it copletely stock. this truck has been with me in good times and bad times never let me down. Hope you guys enjoy thanks......

Not good having your plate out there like that. If I was you I would get rid of the pic ASAP!

Comment

what kind is it? jeep srt8, bmw x5, escalade? lol check this out..............

Twin Turbo Porsche Cayenne.

Just bought it, it's in AZ right now being shipped to me, should have it around Thursday... Ill make a thread when I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  You like fast trucks ehh.... Ive got a fast suv on the way from arizona as we speak..
                  where? ill pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    where? ill pick it up
                    Scottsdale...

Comment

thats a sick truck bro ive always liked porsche suvs too. that panamera looks tight too....

Comment

Working...
                      X