Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spend $20 At Modell's, Get 2 Free Martinez-Barker Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Dibella say's nobody knows who Pirog is that's why they wont fight him? LOL

Comment

I remember Dibella was claiming Barker was going to bring 1,500 fans from overseas. And I told him "If Barker can't get 1,500 people to follow him on twitter, what makes you think he can get 1,500 people to follow him to the US?"

Comment

lmao Dibella is a joke.

Comment

damn

to bad i didnt know about this
          i would have spent $20 for a fight

Comment

P4P number 2/3?, this guy needs a new promoter/manager.

Comment

Just because you're good, doesn't mean you're going to be popular. Honestly, there will probably be more Andy Lee fans in the crowd than Martinez fans. Martinez fights in a pretty unknown division and doesn't speak a lick of English. Feel bad for the guy but boxing is as much a business as it is a sport. If you aren't marketed correctly, it doesn't matter what you do in your career.

Comment

I'm thinking about making the trip to AC for this fight. Does anyone know if I buy the cheap seats I'll be able to move down to some better seats if they're not filled?...

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  P4P number 2/3?, this guy needs a new promoter/manager.
                  He has no one to blame but himself. He was a free agent a few months ago and there was speculation he would sign with TR or GBP but he decided to re-up with Dibella and this is the result of that ill-conceived idea.

You can get 2 free tickets after buying a t-shirt at Modell's

With his abilities and DLH like looks, he would be gold in a real promoter's hands. Oh well.

I'm thinking about making the trip to AC for this fight. Does anyone know if I buy the cheap seats I'll be able to move down to some better seats if they're not filled?...
                  Depends on how many tickets they gave away for free but if you pay for tics, probably a great chance you get bumped up when you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I don't think you'll have a problem moving down to level right before the ringside seats, but I doubt you'll be able to sneak into a ringside seat (Most of those are probably comped anyways, would look real bad to see a HBO World Championship fight with empty ringside seats).

Comment

wow, that's just sad. as a fan of his, he's an idiot for staying with dibella.

Comment

Working...
                      X