Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Watching The full Fight Again, and I Cant See How You Think May Dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I wonder how much money these guys lost...

Round 1: Clearly Floyd. Outboxed him and landed the jab effectively
    Round 2: Closer, but still Floyd. Everytime Ortiz would land and the crowd went crazy, Floyd returned with at least two shots! You guys must have been to excited or delusional to see that.
    Round 3: Clinic for Floyd. The right hand landed at will.
    Round 4: Anyone who had Ortiz winning this round doesn't know s**t about boxing (Roger voice). He did absolutely nothing for at least 2 1/4 minutes, and most of his flurries were blocked. Floyd had him backing up in a shell and outlanded him easily. You guys are too easily persuaded by the crowd...

Seriously, this is getting pathetic. Floyd had Ortiz backing up for at least two minutes each round and outlanded him. He also had his face busted up after four rounds. All three judges had Floyd ahead. Two had it a shutout.

Can we talk about something productive now? I really hope you guys are making these threads because you dislike Floyd. If that's the reason then cool. I dislike him as a person too. But if you HONESTLY think this fight was close, then wow...I don't even know what to tell you. That's just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I actually agree with ts. rounds 1,2,4 were close, Floyd owned round 3. But the fight was competitive & Ortiz held his own. That right hook that Floyd bent in to in the 4rth got him honest really quick. Floyd was not Gatti ing Ortiz.
      Yet...

it was coming, those eyes were ready to be shut, and the lead right hand was only gonna get worse for Ortiz, there was no way he was gonna go 12 getting hit that flush with May's straight rights, not a chance in hell!..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        Yet...

it was coming, those eyes were ready to be shut, and the lead right hand was only gonna get worse for Ortiz, there was no way he was gonna go 12 getting hit that flush with May's straight rights, not a chance in hell!..
        You know what, yet doesn't apply here. Ortiz was doing better than the last 2 & Floyd felt some of that power. He was winning but the fight was not a 1 sided beating. Floyd shook his head a few times from some clean shots.

Comment

I scored the fight: RD 4 K.O

Comment

Floyd was clearly winning the fight, but Ortiz was not ready to go. This is the whole point of why we have 12 round fights instead of 4 round fights. Ortiz was never gonna win a decision. His only miniscule chance was to try to hurt Floyd sometime during the fight.

Comment

You know what, yet doesn't apply here. Ortiz was doing better than the last 2 & Floyd felt some of that power. He was winning but the fight was not a 1 sided beating. Floyd shook his head a few times from some clean shots.
              As the fight went on Mayweather was getting more comfortable going forward, and landing that right, whenever he wanted. His eyes were shutting, Ortiz' flurries only made the crowd go wild, because at the end, nothing was getting in and Mayweather was ****ing him mentally everytime he smiled and nodded his head "NO"..

a clip of round 4:

Comment

You people are ridiculous. Mayweather won every round, and it's not that debatable.

I don't like Mayweather, but you people are pathetic and need to give him his props for kicking the crap out of and knocking out a guy many of you said would beat him or be competitive.

Every day it's different. First it was fixed. Now Ortiz was winning rounds. In a couple days Ortiz will have had Floyd hurt before the headbutt. Next week Floyd will have headbutted Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  As the fight went on Mayweather was getting more comfortable going forward, and landing that right, whenever he wanted. His eyes were shutting, Ortiz' flurries only made the crowd go wild, because at the end, nothing was getting in and Mayweather was ****ing him mentally everytime he smiled and nodded his head "NO"..

a clip of round 4:

Find the clip where Floyd ducked left into an Ortiz right hook in the 4th, Floyd was on his bike the rest of the round, since you wanna show clips & all.

Comment

Comment

I thought it was fixed? WWE style stuff with exaggerated headbutts and shady refs?

Ortiz was getting his ass kicked. A couple clean shots does not equal competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X