No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather; Arum Will Have To Pass Haymon, Not King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather; Arum Will Have To Pass Haymon, Not King

While promoter Don King has been aggressive in courting Floyd Mayweather Jr., the unbeaten boxer is surrounded, at age 33, by the same people who have been in his Inner Circle for several years now and there is no indication, I mean zero signs that he will boot any of them in favor of the 79-year- old, legendary promoter. And that won't change even if Mayweather pops up at ringside at the Pontiac Silverdome on Saturday night for the heavily hyped HBO main event between Devon Alexander and Tim Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

I've never read an extensive feature on the man that is Al Haymon. Someone should do a piece that references all the involvement that he has had with the sport since day one. That would be a good read.

Comment

what happened to floydie boy being his own boss?
      also, i remember a floydie boy video clip where he explained why he accepted a fight with marquez, and the reason was because marquez called him out...so now everyone in team pac wants floydie boy, now floydie is hiding behind haymon and everything else he can think of...what a scrub

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
        I've never read an extensive feature on the man that is Al Haymon. Someone should do a piece that references all the involvement that he has had with the sport since day one. That would be a good read.
        I actually know Al, he really first and foremost a concert promoter. Boxing is like well "secondary" as far as how he makes his money. He's only been managing boxers for like 12 years now.

His first client was the late Vernon Forrest. Al, Sam, and the rest are cool peoples.

Comment

Floyd has to want the fight.. He claims to be his own boss. Get it done Floyd!
          Last edited by | THE KING |; 01-27-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Who cares if its Haymon or King? Just get in the ring you chicken.

Comment

I gave up on this fight so long ago, if it happens fine but there are so many other fights that can be made why waste so much time(years) on this one.

Comment

The fight would get done with King.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Who cares if its Haymon or King? Just get in the ring you chicken.
                  Gayweather is so scared he will never fight the PacMan. He's so scared that he has his pilot uniform on, he never know when the PacMan is going to show up. If Pac does show up Gayweather got his plane ready. Gayweather used to feel safe on water but now it's in the air.

Comment

In the article, correct if I'm wrong but did it say Mayweather said
                    this? It read like it was the journalist opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X