No announcement yet.

Sasha Markina - Rate this girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    No need to get "Macho Man" Randy Savage on us bruh!

bonesaw is ready.

Comment

9.5/10

If she knows how make a good pasta and doesn't act like Ronda Rousey then that's marriage material.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I can guarantee you she doesn't eat anything she wants. She's a model, she eats like a bird.

She's not anorexic, but she is ridiculously skinny. Some like that, some don't. I like a little more meat but again, I would bang this skinny b1tch until my di.ck fell off.

That's because unlike most of you batty boys, I smash them all.
        She won't eat what she wants no, but neither do I. Everything in moderation. She'll have a nutritionist draw her up a diet which contains everything she needs. But even if she did eat what she wanted like I said, chances are she isn't gonna put pounds on in the places men would want her to, she'd just get a bit of a gut.

It's all genetics, she's just a naturally petite woman. It's the same as a skinny guy not being able to put on size. It's not as simple as people saying "She needs to eat more".

Comment

Not a ten, she's sexy I can't lie but she's skinny as fuk though. I would take her out to a nice Mexican place, force her to eat a torta cubana, and then take her home and do disgusting things to her that she would thoroughly enjoy.
          Your actions would cause the lovely ms. ******* whore to throw up bringing the cycle of bulemia full circle

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
            Your actions would cause the lovely ms. ******* whore to throw up bringing the cycle of bulemia full circle
            This could be true, but I would video tape the incident on the internet as puke **** and sell it to middle aged white men for $99.99.

Comment

i bet she has to run around in the shower to get wet!

And she looks gross! Meth Aids crack looking gross!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                sandwiches

she needs more than that
                i wonder if she could be adopted for the price of a cup of coffee?

Comment

She's very pretty and sexy but she's way too thin. Saying that, I would stick my tongue in her ass.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
                  Safe bet you wouldn't get any next day food on your tongue.

Comment

This could be true, but I would video tape the incident on the internet as puke **** and sell it to middle aged white men for $99.99.
                    Why do you have to bring race into it brah?

Comment

She needs more meat on her to qualify to have this meat in her.

Comment

Working...
                      X