Comments Thread For: Moreno Admits He Got Sucked Into Mares' Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of people here only read(misread) the article title

Comment

It was bound to happen. It's what Mares does best, he will box you or not early on but eventually he will pressure you and force you into a brawl. Just ask Morel, altho Morel was having more success once he started brawling with Mares.

Comment

He's not making excuses. He gave Mares credit and what he said about him getting a point taken while Mares was barely warned is true. Headline should say "Moreno admits he got suckered into fighting Mares fight" to avoid this confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          It was bound to happen. It's what Mares does best, he will box you or not early on but eventually he will pressure you and force you into a brawl. Just ask Morel, altho Morel was having more success once he started brawling with Mares.
          Yeah people were just underrating Mares before this fight.

Comment

Sorry Moreno but you bitched it up and paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Yeah people were just underrating Mares before this fight.
              Yup, exactly what I was saying.

I was impressed by the KD and how he had Moreno hurt as well. Mares can punch but I don't think he's really a hard puncher. Considering Moreno had about 2 inches on him I think and Mares was punching up while being able to hurt Moreno amazed me.

Comment

I don't think he got suckered into anything,it was more like forced to fight that way,mares just attacked him,pressured him a lot,actually when mares didn't attack and stood there he was fighting morenos fight,if Moreno would have won would we be saying mares lost because he fought Morenos fight?..no,people would be saying he got outboxed,in this fight mares pressure just got the best of him,that it,it was a good fight,now hope we get to see mares/donaire,i'll give the edge to donaire,he does hit harder and is very fast and counters well too

Comment

Mares made Moreno fight his fight by bullying him to the ropes not letting him escape forcing him to exchange and fight back in the second half of the fight he did a better job of side stepping his way off the ropes going back to the middle of the ring and boxing where he was winning the fight his fight. A rematch would look like Mayweather Castillo 2 Floyd stayed off the ropes kept the fight in the middle of the ring and out boxed his ass Moreno would do the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    maybe it'd be a different fight if the ref wasn't favoring Mares.

how many times can he get away with throwing low blows, rabbit punches and kidney shots.

Chemito is a classy guy but just rolling for for corruption like that isn't helping boxing at all.
                    If he didnt complained about constant low blows and having his balls punched... then do you actually think he was punching low?
                    you really know **** about boxing

Comment

Moreno not being able to get Mares' respect really doomed him in this fight. Until he tired, Mares didn't give the slightest damn what he was getting hit with.

Comment

Working...
                      X