Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 5.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    Have I been on one of these threads? Just wondering....
    We have been over looked.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      Spray_resistant-top poster and always has great avi

Underboss-another good poster with the best looking women in his avi and sigs,derserves green k every time i look through his fine latina women thread

The Gully Gad-top man,top poster,my boy and homie,nothing but pure ratings for the big yard man

The_Bringer-dont know him too well but i like what ive seen,good poster and straight to the point,he needs to be on here more often

Flawless*-misunderstood,i like him myself even though i dont agree with him,his luv for ashley cole is a bit weird but apart from that hes ok
      Yer, if you're into trannys.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        We have been over looked.
        Im pretty sure they will say something like Margarito nuthugger, or **** poster that loves cheaters or whatever.... Wannabe Mexican and PR hater...**** like that....

HTownTexan is my alter ego, Adrian is the cool, laid back, and chilled out blue collar worker..... People that know me would probably be surprised if they saw how I am on here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          We are to the midpoint of season 1. Last week had a great list of members but it fell short compared to the first 3.

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant

Underboss

The Gully Gad

The_Bringer

Flawless*

Spray is a good guy

Underboss .... forget who he is

The Bringer is a douchebag

Flawless is top 5 all time on these boards

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Spray is a good guy

Bringer shts on you as a poster in every way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Yer, if you're into trannys.

Comment

Spray_resistant - welcome in Whoreville anytime, may already be a loyal customer of ours

Underboss - another A-class guy who appreciates the finer whores in life

The Gully Gad - nicest guy here, nothing but good vibe from him

The_Bringer - can be ruthless, can be laid back, can be funny, can be knowledgeable, all around good poster

Flawless* - piece of shit, will not leave no matter how many times he's banned

Comment

I just want to say that I do shit on G Dogs.

Thanks for the love, fags.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    Spray is a good guy

Comment

Spray_resistant- My muthafukin homeboy. A very solid and consistant poster. Spray's a very well-rounded individual. And will blow your ass up, if you step to him wrong.

Underboss- Underboss is a good poster. I havent seen much from him lately, but I've never had a problem with him at all.

The Gully Gad- A mutha****in ATG, Hands down, Barre None. I'm glad and proud to call Gully a close homie of mine on here. Nobody can **** with Gully and not expect to have to see about me. He's absolutely the most chill poster on this here site. Period.

The_Bringer- Another Lounge ATG. So much so I consider Bringer an OG on here. He's Mr. I'll kick yo punkass for being a stupid B!tch. Thats how he operates around here on these boards.

Flawless*- Havent seen much from Flaw lately but he's been cool from what I've seen from him. Never had a fallen out with him at all. He's straight in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X