No announcement yet.

chris areola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris areola

im watching the training video that boxingscene posted, and i have to say he looks like he lost some weight....... but on the other hand, he needs better sparring partners.... Looks like he really focused fror this next fight...... its a pretty good video, u should watch it

yea i watched it..people keep saying mccline is gonna pull an upset..HIGHLY doubtful..i see arreola by TKO/KO 6 or 7th round

Comment

he doenst look like hes in much better shape, maybe is a a few lbs lighter but still not where he needs to be

Comment

Arreola should be able to KO Mccline. I just want to see him fight Vitali at staples center.

Win or lose that **** would be insane.

Comment

the nipple is fat and sloppy one hard punch to that gut and he is done its really sad he is the 1 american heavyweight.

Comment

are you a Chris Arreola supporter? if he's training hard and putting some effort into it, then that's cool. But if he's a slacker, that's bootsee. I haven't watched the training video, but i will. I've seen his fights, and i'm still unimpressed.

Comment

if arreola doesnt slip up....I think he could be the future of the division....along with haye.....i think if he wins convincingly saturday...hes should fight valuev then one of the K's

Comment

mccline can't upset his shadow at this point.

Comment

Areola: In anatomy, the term areola, plural areolae, (diminutive of Latin area, "open place") is used to describe any circular area such as the colored skin surrounding the nipple.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Literally never been a more unfortunate name for a boxer considering his man boobs problem or moobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    Areola: In anatomy, the term areola, plural areolae, (diminutive of Latin area, "open place") is used to describe any circular area such as the colored skin surrounding the nipple.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Literally never been a more unfortunate name for a boxer considering his man boobs problem or moobs.
                    Well at least he's not GAY.

Comment

Working...
                    X