Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Donaire in a ugly fight..

Comment

• Donaire once had a 2.5 to 1 lead now it's being cut down to almost 1.5 to 1. Looks like the majority of people are now looking more closely at the fight since it's signed and trending Rigo. The way things are going Rigo might just even this thing at a pick em. I still have Donaire winning this fight because he has more pro experience and he's just too powerful and skillful than Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        Donaire once had a 2.5 to 1 lead now it's being cut down to almost 1.5 to 1. Looks like the majority of people are now looking more closely at the fight since it's signed and trending Rigo. The way things are going Rigo might just even this thing at a pick em. I still have Donaire winning this fight because he has more pro experience and he's just too powerful and skillful than Rigo.
        It will be 3-1 By Fightnight! Donaire will show his class going into the Promotion! Bettors will realize Donaire's a good bet!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
          Vazquez is a much much better fighter than Marroquin. Nonito is simply too skillful and graceful for Rigo.
          That's only happen in you bias mind

Comment

• Donaire has the size advantages, but Rigo is the more technically gifted and skillful.

As I've said before, it's a 50/50 fight, but I've got Rigo.

Comment

• Nonito wins decisively
              if Rigo boxes/fights like a champ, Nonito KO's his ass
              if he decides to ride his bike, Nonito gets a wide UD
              hoping for the former, but expecting the latter
              Nonito will win, but Rigo will make sure the fight sucks balls

Comment

• lol this guy.. Nonito more talented, too skillful for Rigondeaux? Wtf

Comment

• Rigo is closing the gap a little bit, at first it was rigo by 25% and i was like wtf that doesnt sound right i was thinking more 35-40%. I guess all the rigo supporters were at the club while the nono supporters were at home jacking off.

Comment

• i dont think Rigo is man enough to fight. i know he's seen the tapes of guys going toe to toe. he'll be a less active version of Vazquez JR and be satisfied with a UD loss IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      i dont think Rigo is man enough to fight. i know he's seen the tapes of guys going toe to toe. he'll be a less active version of Vazquez JR and be satisfied with a UD loss IMO
                      all rigo does is win!!!!!!!!! he aint coming to lose

please dont compare him to wilfredito the electritian vasquez

nada que ver huevon, you talking about a guy that has been in the ring since he was 7 to a guy that picked up some gloves while he was working as a electritian as a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X