No announcement yet.

Facing death, CNN sports legend embraces life - Nick Charles [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
    It sucks, but it's one of those things that cannot be trained. You can't be trained to appreciate something you didn't previously appreciate, just because of something you see or experience...even jail fails to change people
    well sometimes it take tragity to change people..sometime it makes them worse..depends on the soul imo....who you surround yourself with plays a huge part in that..like if you were in jail and huge aroun con artist and the bottom of the bottom of course you wont change..but if you stay to yourself of surround yourself with people who genually wanna change..you to can change...life is easy..making the the decisions are hard

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      cant even imagine having to make a video for my kids..man alot of us dont appreciate life until its to late..this is something to think about
      you are right there.

god bless him and his family.

Comment

Just wow.......

Comment

may God bless your soul and look over you family and shower them with blessings,looking into your eyes i see a person full of life even tho he's prepared for death..

Comment

That was sad, but at the same time I was happy to see the stance he is taking on the fatct hat he will die soon. We will miss you and I hope spends every minute of his life with his beautiful daughter whom it seems loves her father.

Comment

He looks like he's come to terms with it, it will be a sad loss when he passes. Especially for his daughter.

Comment

uuuuppppppp

Comment

Working...
                X