No announcement yet.

A Little Science Lesson For The PAC-Tards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    And the elephant is afraid of a rat. Nobody is perfect............Pac has now the power to make demands, he earned it. Unlike before with Murad Muhammad where he was taken advantaged of...........I'd rather have Pac do what he wants and he ain't Mayweather's *****. LOL.
    Lmao Pac is compared to Mayweather. Pac is a push over. Pac couldnt even find the stones to man up to Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
      The average human body has 10 pints of blood. That blood is made up on three factors:

- Red Blood Cells
      - White Blood Cells
      - Plasma ( The viscous liquid responsible for essentially carrying the previous two components)

Obviously, your body needs all of them to function. The red blood cells specifically in the case of an athlete are vitally important in transporting oxygen rich blood to muscles ( for instance Manny Pacquaio's shoulder when he's throwing punches).

Now, when the human body loses blood it naturally regenerates it over a period of time using bone marrow and lymphonic cells.

When you say that Mosley, Mayweather and hypothetically Pacquiao will be fighting at reduced strength because they're taking blood tests - you sound like idiots.

Here's why.

Athletes are cardiovascular specimens. Their hearts, through training, become far more efficient than the average man's. It's called STROKE VOLUME. There's a reason that the average heart rate of a professional athlete is lower than you and me, because their hearts are trained and efficient - more elastic. With a single heartbeat, their hearts can carry oxygen rich blood to more of their body than a normal person. Sorry to break it to you - but the small amount of blood being taken from these fighters is not enough to hemodynamically compromise their athletic ability. End of story.

Mayweather and Mosley are having VIALS of blood removed, and not on consecutive days. Keep in mind that everyday people carry on from blood drives after having an entire PINT removed.

If you actually expect me to believe that Pacquiao, or any other ELITE ATHLETE is going to suffer physically because of the removal of small vials of blood, you're joking.
      Furthermore.

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      I've grown weary of your constant bitching about the testing that took place during 24/7 yesterday, so I've summoned up the energy to debunk all of your conspiracy theories.

Blood tubes come in different sizes. Some hold as little as 2 ml (2/5 of a teaspoon), some hold as much as 10 ml (2 teaspoons). Most hold around 5 or 6 ml's (one teaspoon = 5 ml). Capillary collection tubes, as used for babies, hold 0.25 ml to 1.0 ml.

The average male, meaning anyone weighing at or around 154 lbs; total volume of blood is about 5 liters, 5.3 quarts, or 5400 ml.

Yesterday, 4 standard tubs of blood were shown taken from Mosely. That's 4 teaspoons, or 20 ml of blood.

Thats around 0037%, less than 1% of the total amount of blood in the human body. Meaning the loss of blood both Mosely and Mayweather suffered yesterday were virtually non existent. Losing such minimal amounts of blood have no effect on the human body.

To put this into further perspective. When donating blood, a unit of blood, which is roughly 450 ml, is withdrawn from the body. That's 12% of the total volume of blood in the human body. Those 450 ml of blood are replenished within 24 hours.

You can kill the blood draining myths now.

http://www.bnl.gov/HR/BloodDrive/FAQ.asp

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-m...n-a-human-body

http://www.elliothospital.org/services/lab_faqs.html

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
        Lmao Pac is compared to Mayweather. Pac is a push over. Pac couldnt even find the stones to man up to Mayweather
        floyd don't even have his 'balut' (read: duck eggs) to fight pac...

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
          You are a ****ing idiot, black people do get sunburnt.
          Are you dense? A redhead is exceptionally susceptible to sunburn due to a lack of melanin. A Black or brown skinned person is exponentially less likely to burn due to an abundance of melanin.

People are different and react differently to procedures. Usually the main side effect to blood drawing is soreness and bruising, however, some people are known to pass out just from the fear aspect of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
            why would someone still insist a type of testing to hamper the mega-fight? oh that is for the 'fair fight'. the fight that uncle and dad said 'gonna whoop his a-side-ass with or without IT'

this post is nothing new, really... have you tried doing a rigorous training while your body is healing from those minor syringe holes? it won't be noticable... but hit those spots and you have a recipe of internal bleeding, believe me or not...

and i think you will not... because i am an m.d. while your a fool...
            lmfao!!!!!! actually the answer to your q? is yes been there done that and im still alive...btw your internal bleeding shiet is wayyyyy over board. and finally no i dont believe that bullsh..t cuz i also work in the medical field and know that a blood sample wont kill you, even if you are training to be a 18D...special forces meddac. (get it???)

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              Are you dense? A redhead is exceptionally susceptible to sunburn due to a lack of melanin. A Black or brown skinned person is exponentially less likely to burn due to an abundance of melanin.

People are different and react differently to procedures. Usually the main side effect to blood drawing is soreness and bruising, however, some people are known to pass out just from the fear aspect of it.
              He said "A redhead can get burnt under the sun, an african cant." He didn't say they are less likely he said they can't, which is false.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
                Yes Mayweather is da best! Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
                  theres def something else going on w/ Pac. would you let go over 40M dollars over a freakin blood sample? i know i wouldnt
                  its called principle.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                    its called principle.
                    Its called DUCKING .

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                      You are a ****ing idiot, black people do get sunburnt.
                      i dont think these guys rub hawaiian tropic Spf15 on to protect their skin from the suns UV rays.

now tell me if a redhead can survive 30 mins soaked in the sun without sunblock in the conditions these guys live at.

Comment

Working...
                      X