No announcement yet.

Xbox one trade for ps4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox one trade for ps4

My friend sells me his xbox one pre order because he wants to make the switch to ps4. He will sell it to me for 399. I will just be saving 100. Can Microsoft still implement the DMR anytime they desire once I have the console?\

take that fckin bet already

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Do it. You get 2 controls and the camera and still save money. by the time the ps4 guys get an extra controller, cost will be about even with the xbox, 2 controllers (and) the camera combined. And you'll beat them both by a hundred bucks baby!!

Comment

Take it....

Comment

I already took the bet son..Mayweather better not let me down

Comment

[QUOTE=Bushbaby;13683486]Do it. You get 2 controls and the camera and still save money. by the time the ps4 guys get an extra controller, cost will be about even with the xbox, 2 controllers (and) the camera combined. And you'll beat them both by a hundred bucks baby!

For some reason I thought the ps4 and Xbox one were the same price

Comment

[QUOTE=XxLeftHook_;13683509]
              Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Do it. You get 2 controls and the camera and still save money. by the time the ps4 guys get an extra controller, cost will be about even with the xbox, 2 controllers (and) the camera combined. And you'll beat them both by a hundred bucks baby!

For some reason I thought the ps4 and Xbox one were the same price
              I believe the xbox is 100 dollars more with 2 controllers and kinect bundled in, vs ps4 with 1 controller and nothing else.

Comment

Don't do it, teh PS4 is teh world's most powerful console ever made.

Comment

Microsoft forces you to spend more money. Sony gives you a choice.

Playstation all the way.

Comment

tell your friend to put it on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-ONE-DAY...item3a8432b4e3

Comment

Working...
                    X