Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched May vs Castillo 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather 8 - 4 my ass. You can't win a fight by that wide a margin landing only 66 power punches. Castillo not only won, but it was a pretty clear and decisive victory. It was actually much more one sided than pac vs. marquez III.

Power Punches Castillo Mayweather
    Landed 173 66
    Thrown 377 151
    Percent 46% 44%

Comment

Uhm....no. No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bmaturi View Post
        Mayweather 8 - 4 my ass. You can't win a fight by that wide a margin landing only 66 power punches. Castillo not only won, but it was a pretty clear and decisive victory. It was actually much more one sided than pac vs. marquez III.

Landed 173 66
        Thrown 377 151
        Percent 46% 44%
        1.) Posting "compubox" stats to back up your argument only shows how ignorant you are.

2.) If this whole "boxingscene forum user" thing doesn't work for you, the bolded indicates to me that you would do well in stand-up comedy.

Comment

Landed 173 66
          Thrown 377 151
          Percent 46% 44%
          lol...this garbage is your 5th post???

Comment

What is so funny is that Floyd haters claim he lost the first Castillo fight, and it was a really close fight, but than overlook so many other fighters that won close and controversial fights like it means nothing. Yet, because Mayweather had his only really actual close fight against Castillo in 02', it's like analyzed by everyone and critiqued by all.

Mayweather-Castillo I was really close. The early rounds definitely belonged to Floyd, and most had him winning 4 of the first 5 rounds, or all 5 depending on who is scoring the fight.

It could have gone either way, just like most all close fights. But, Floyd did the right thing and rematch him right away, and won convincingly in the rematch.

Comment

Landed 173 66
              Thrown 377 151
              Percent 46% 44%
              Well, there you have it.

Compubox numbers = Who should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                So many threads of this topic.

Long time posters complain about people bringing up Pac-Singsurat/Torrecampo, and Pac-Marquez I and II, saying it was a long time ago, Pac has changed, "this has been beaten to death", "let it go".

Yet Castillo-Mayweather was 10 years ago and those same posters happily give their take each and every time a Mayweather-Castillo thread is created.

Comment

Landed 173 66
                  Thrown 377 151
                  Percent 46% 44%
                  Who can argue with compubox ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
                    all I can say is May needed a K.O. to win the fight going into the 12th.
                    stfu

get in a delorean and take your trolling to 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
                      all I can say is May needed a K.O. to win the fight going into the 12th.
                      Floyd thinks of himself as invincible now, as he knows he lost that fight, yet still won. Floyd thinks he can do no wrong now.

But in reality he didnt even deserve a draw, yet won?

Comment

Working...
                      X