No announcement yet.

Get rid off lower abs fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid off lower abs fat.

I have got my upper 4 abs showing properly and have no fat in front but lowers abs have quite a bit of fat in front of them. How can i get rid of that fat?

Eat a strict diet and do intense cardio 5 days a week. The only way to get rid of belly fat is to slowly decrease your bf. Some people have to go through hell for those last two abs. One of those people being me. I gave it up. I love food too much.

Comment

I heard 2-3 cups of green tea helps. Keep diet in check and do HIIT cardio

Comment

I cut carbs completely for a few and ate fruit instead to get some of the sugars/etc that i needed worked incredibly well.

Comment

ABS ARE 99% DIET

I can do every ab workout and nothing happens

2 months strict diet and bam
          shredded

Comment

sounds like you have Scoliosis, if you have bad posture it creates that little pot belly and you might not be able to see them. google Scoliosis
            Last edited by dudeiknow; 05-15-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hussain619 View Post
              I have got my upper 4 abs showing properly and have no fat in front but lowers abs have quite a bit of fat in front of them. How can i get rid of that fat?
              Get some whey protein, take 3 to 4 shakes a day minimum (75-100 grams), run 7 miles a day for at least 3 days a week. You'll lose the fat in about 2 to 3 weeks. The last bit is always the hardest to shed.....you have to work hard to get rid of it, that's the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
                sounds like you have Scoliosis, if you have bad posture it creates that little pot belly and you might be able to see them. google Scoliosis
                You're thinking of Anterior Pelvic Tilt which u actually bring up a good point

Comment

Honestly, I dont know if you box already IRL or not, and you are still dealing with ab fat problem. But-Just throw punches. Shadow box every day. Within not to long you will be doing it at a fast speed if you keep at it. Usually it contricts your abs too. It helps making them tighter. ALOT TIGHTER. BELIEVE ME. Just do it. Right now throw a hundred punches where you are standing. Keep going from there. You will have flat abs in no time.

Comment

I'm going through it now. I have top 4, trying to get the bottom to form.

I've been running sprints several times a week. I don't eat after 6pm and if I do decide to eat something, it's either yogurt or a fruit cut.

During the day, I eat chicken breast, tuna and chips/brown rice for the carbs. I don't want to burn muscle. I'm pretty lean/heavy up top and want to keep that, so I don't want to completely go into starvation mode either.

At the end of the day you have to find what works for you.

What's been working for me is hitting abs daily, not eating late and running sprints... Oh yeah, cut out on the drinks with sugars (i.e. fruit juices, gatorade, etc.). Sugar is NOT your friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X