Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Alvarez' May 4th fight be at the MGM Grand? Or else where?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Alvarez' May 4th fight be at the MGM Grand? Or else where?

Does anyone know if there's any news on whether he will be fighting at the MGM Grand or somewhere in L.A? I believe one of his fights on the Undercard of a Mayweather fight was done this way.

I had a brief look and can't see anything. Has anyone seen anything regarding this?

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Does anyone know if there's any news on whether he will be fighting at the MGM Grand or somewhere in L.A? I believe one of his fights on the Undercard of a Mayweather fight was done this way.

I had a brief look and can't see anything. Has anyone seen anything regarding this?

Thanks guys.

i have no clue, brother.

you goin?

edit: for whatever it is worth, boxrec has him at the MGM vs TBA on floyd's undercard. got the green alphabet belt on the line against TBA

Comment

Boxrec says May 4th TBA @ MGM Grand. I don't know how credible they are though.

Comment

Actually here you go. This is from the Nevada State Athletic Commission:

http://boxing.nv.gov/schedule/Events_Schedule/

"Golden Boy Promotions will promote a professional boxing show at the MGM Grand Garden Arena to be televised on PPV. This card will feature Saul Alvarez vs TBA for the WBC Super Welterweight title."

Comment

Have got TBA by KO.

Comment

He has that date, and location on lock.

Comment

Canelo vs Perro Angulo May 4.. Veracruz Mexico HBO PPV Undercard of Floyd ROIDweather vs Roberto Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i have no clue, brother.

you goin?

edit: for whatever it is worth, boxrec has him at the MGM vs TBA on floyd's undercard. got the green alphabet belt on the line against TBA
                Yeah, I'm going. Booked my flights yesterday.

Seems like it will be at MGM. Thanks guys.

Comment

Canelo in Vegas is signed and confirmed he just needs an opponent.

Comment

Working...
                  X