No announcement yet.

Did y'all see Pepper Roach's SS Nazi tattoo's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    I havent seen that freddie roach show but I would like to note that the difference between a nazi swastika and the buddhist symbol for peace is a 45degree rotation. So maybe a case of misinterpretation???
    I didn't see the swastika...but I saw the SS bolts tat

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      Yeah, let's just call everybody in Massachusetts a Nazi.

You are a ****ing idiot.

I mean actually, for-real stupid.

Now you'll probably get on some self-righteous, idiot pony and ride it around like you know something.

This kinda' shlt pisses me off to no end.
      why tho? Massachusetts is quite a racist state. its true. would it have been better if they were from somewhere in the south? it may be stereotyping but theres a big basis in truth. esp in the era pepper and freddy grew up in.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        I havent seen that freddie roach show but I would like to note that the difference between a nazi swastika and the buddhist symbol for peace is a 45degree rotation. So maybe a case of misinterpretation???
        yeah, that f**ckin ****** pepper is a hardcore buddhist peace lover. yep, now that makes sense.

Comment

Probably just trying to be hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            Probably just trying to be hardcore.
            Hardcore by being racist? **** that son!

**** his racist ass

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
              Doesn't really surprise me. The Roach's did grow up in Massachusetts.

massachusetts is the most highly educated and one of the most liberal states in america
              and you've clearly never even been there

there are more world class colleges in the city of boston than in any other city on the planet

nobody even comes close

MIT
              Harvard
              tufts
              BC
              BU

the list goes on.

you'd be hard pressed to find a state that's less receptive to racism.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                why tho? Massachusetts is quite a racist state. its true. would it have been better if they were from somewhere in the south? it may be stereotyping but theres a big basis in truth. esp in the era pepper and freddy grew up in.

LOL!

the only possible explanation for how you came to that conclusion is that you learned about massachusetts by reading about its sports teams

two of them do not have a sterling history of being equitable in matters of race;

the celtics and the red sox
                is that what you're referring to?

which if you know ANYTHING about the city, are the pink hat sports

the red sox are for kids, women, and old people
                the celtics are for straight up losers. you should see their fans

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  LOL!

the only possible explanation for how you came to that conclusion is that you learned about massachusetts by reading about its sports teams

two of them do not have a sterling history of being equitable in matters of race;

just because ppl care about sports doesnt mean that massachusetts (boston) wasnt one of the most segregated cities on the eastern seaboard. it was, and in some ways it remains so today. i dont speak out of ignorance, i speak because i educate myself on these things.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    LOL!

I agree with what you said about the redsox and celtics

But don't forget the pats...there fans just as bad as the celtics fans

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      just because ppl care about sports doesnt mean that massachusetts (boston) wasnt one of the most segregated cities on the eastern seaboard. it was, and in some ways it remains so today. i dont speak out of ignorance, i speak because i educate myself on these things.

again, that's perhaps the dumbest thing i've ever heard

i've lived in massachusetts for 21 years total.

the two other states i lived in (new york and california,) were far more receptive to racist attitudes.

hell, upstate/central NY makes massachusetts look like heaven in those terms.

Comment

Working...
                      X