Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playboy tv and spice.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Seriously though, when you are exposed to a lot of the crazy **** you see on the internet, it changes you man. For example, I can't look at murder videos or gory **** because it's something that is real to me.

I have seen a lot of real violence in my life and when I see those images or videos, it something that fuks with my head. Same with sexual ****, I think you see so much of it that kids today see it as no big deal.

I remember if you saw a nipple it was the best thing ever. Now kids are looking at interracial midget water sport bukakke gangbangs and getting bored.
      it's so true. the stuff online is shi t we never even used to dream about that it could happen. I remember getting excited about panty and bra adds in the newspaper!!!!

how bout 80 videos. like smooth operator by big daddy. i used to love the chicks in it and thought those curves were amazing, now I see it and it does nothing for me.

the violence is crazy too from online.

it's called desensitivation (sp).

kids today are giving lap dances down here by age 10. i've seen it and heard about it. i could go on and on. dade and to a lesser extent broward are ground zero for that shi t

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        Playboy or Hustler, and good old imagination.
        @ Imagination

Comment

For me, before the Interwebz took over, it was a bit of late night filth on Channel 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            For me, before the Interwebz took over, it was a bit of late night filth on Channel 5.
            how bout that movie mr goodbar?

Comment

Comment

Oh yeah, Scramble ****.

I remember watching that late night as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by -Minstrel Man- View Post
                  Reported for racism...

Comment

i used to wank on the bible there were lots of hot sex stories in it. :wank:

Comment

The good old lingerie catalogues were the ****! Those models had some great **** and it was always a bonus to see some camel toe.

Comment

Working...
                      X