Alexander would beat Guerrero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander would beat Guerrero.

Agree or disagree?

I personally think he probably would. So far, we've seen him in one fight where he looked great and one fight where I could have shot myself from frustration and boredom.

Guerrero has looked good, but also very vulnerable in both outings.

I'd pick Guerrero. He's better inside, and at least as good outside. He'd find a way.

Comment

Competitive fight but I think Guererro wins by decision.

Comment

Last time Devon looked remotely good was against Urango and that was a close fight until the KO

He is 2-3 in reality in his last 5 fights and has lost to the 3 best fighters he has faced

Comment

I would pick Guerrero to win if I was betting on them fighting

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Agree or disagree?

I personally think he probably would. So far, we've seen him in one fight where he looked great and one fight where I could have shot myself from frustration and boredom.

Guerrero has looked good, but also very vulnerable in both outings.
            Alexander looked great against Urango and then I forgot who the hell he was.

He got BEAT UPPP against Kotelnik, that robbery still bothers me.. my god, judges are incompetent. Close fight with Matthysse I thought he loss.. the quit against Bradley (holding the wrong eye). Somewhere in there is the Bailey wtf, and he looked great against Maidana (who didn't look much different than Urango in the fight... Devon just likes that style I guess)

So, Id favor Guerrero heavily.

Comment

He probably would but that is not saying anything...come to find out Aydin wasn't that good and Berto was without his juice so was Guerrero 2 Wins at Welterweight all that impressive? And as for Alexander I haven't been impressive since his fight with Witter, even before Knocking Out Urango he was struggling a little bit then after that it has been all downhill and nothing but struggle

Both fighters are overrated in a very WEAK ERA OF BOXING in which HYPE TRUMPS SKILLS IN THE RING!

Neither one of them can beat Mayweather and I am not excited about the Potential of Mayweather fighting either of them to be honest
              Last edited by sicko; 02-06-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Ahh who am I kidding? Devon sucks balls. Guerrero sucks too, just not as much. Man, boxing is really in the dumps. 10 major fight cancellations in just the last month, Floyd pissing about with two crappy opponents, Pac getting KTFO....

Whoever won this, and I still think it might be Devon, we'd lose out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Last time Devon looked remotely good was against Urango and that was a close fight until the KO
                  i don't know what you mean by "good", but Devon did not have a very effective performance against Urango prior to the stoppage.

his performance against Maidana was no thriller, but it was much more effective.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X