No announcement yet.

Tony Ayala jr vs Yori Boy Campus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Ayala jr vs Yori Boy Campus

One of my favourite fights, ayala's first true test since his return, one fight away from a shot at then wbc champion Javier Castillejo, the fight lived up to hype and was a classic, one of espn's best ever fights so much drama. Ayala was pulled out at the end of the 9th with a broken hand. What did you think of the fight and the ayala comeback?

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    One of my favourite fights, ayala's first true test since his return, one fight away from a shot at then wbc champion Javier Castillejo, the fight lived up to hype and was a classic, one of espn's best ever fights so much drama. Ayala was pulled out at the end of the 9th with a broken hand. What did you think of the fight and the ayala comeback?
    I think Ayala is a scumbag, but the guy could fight and did so surprisingly well after being locked up for 16 (?) years. Pre prison Ayala would have went to Yori boys ass and he was a pretty tough guy himself. Great fight to watch though.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I think Ayala is a scumbag, but the guy could fight and did so surprisingly well after being locked up for 16 (?) years. Pre prison Ayala would have went to Yori boys ass and he was a pretty tough guy himself. Great fight to watch though.
      It was a classic, yeah ayala was one great fighter, but a scumbag, lowlife outside the ring

Comment

Ayala would break into your house and if there wasn't anyone to rape and nothing to plunder, he'd **** in the airing cupboard out of sheer badness..

Before getting banged up he was unbeaten and carried the same fear factor at L/M as a prime Tyson did at heavy.. However, compared to MT he was truely horrible & the karma paid him with interest..

after 16 years in the slammer he re emerged at S/M looking like someone from the Suprano's and could only aspire to Journeyman status.. Campas was on the slide, but dished the thug a good pasting & sent him off crying to interfer with more innocent women.. Good riddence to the ****...

Comment

It was a good fight. Ayala was obviously not the same fighter, but no one would be after 15 or 16 years out of the ring, so I was pretty surprised at how well he was able to do with his comeback, he managed to beat some decent opponents and started out really strong against Campas before Campas came back at him. What a wasted talent Ayala is, he had so much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            It was a good fight. Ayala was obviously not the same fighter, but no one would be after 15 or 16 years out of the ring, so I was pretty surprised at how well he was able to do with his comeback, he managed to beat some decent opponents and started out really strong against Campas before Campas came back at him. What a wasted talent Ayala is, he had so much potential.
            Alot of people like to talk about how he at 14 got the better of then world champion cuevas, any one else heard about how benitez and ayala's spar went? my friend said benitez has the better of it

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
              Alot of people like to talk about how he at 14 got the better of then world champion cuevas, any one else heard about how benitez and ayala's spar went? my friend said benitez has the better of it
              I wasn't aware that Benitez and Ayala had sparred but it wouldn't surprise me if Benitez got the better of it, Benitez' style would have given Ayala fits.

I know Ayala and Bobby Czyz used to spar when Czyz was a middleweight, word was that those sparring sessions were wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                I wasn't aware that Benitez and Ayala had sparred but it wouldn't surprise me if Benitez got the better of it, Benitez' style would have given Ayala fits.

I know Ayala and Bobby Czyz used to spar when Czyz was a middleweight, word was that those sparring sessions were wars.
                that sounds one tuff gym were ayala and czyz trained

Comment

Working...
                X