No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha .. Bradley is sitting pretty.

He owns a win over Pacquiao. Pacquiao refused a rematch because he couldn't chance looking bad twice.

All Tim has to do now is sit and wait. There's always Ortiz, Berto, Guerrero, Maidana, Alexander, and a fight against Matthysse would easily be a crowd pleaser.

Pacquiao doesn't hold the keys to ANYONE'S kingdom anymore. He's a big payday because of name recognition, marketing and hype but if Pacquiao quit tomorrow what would be affected? The man is fighting LWs and jrWWs up at WW these days.

There's no real perceived challenge or threat there .. even though Manny lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

He owns a win over Pacquiao. Pacquiao refused a rematch because he couldn't chance looking bad twice.

All Tim has to do now is sit and wait. There's always Ortiz, Berto, Guerrero, Maidana, Alexander, and a fight against Matthysse would easily be a crowd pleaser.

Pacquiao doesn't hold the keys to ANYONE'S kingdom anymore. He's a big payday because of name recognition, marketing and hype but if Pacquiao quit tomorrow what would be affected? The man is fighting LWs and jrWWs up at WW these days.

Yup hes sitting pretty alright...Sitting pretty on the shelf.

Ortiz=GB, Berto=GB, Guerrero=GB, Maidana=GB, Alexander=GB, and Matthysse=GB

Comment

"All Tim has to do now is sit and wait."

..and as a fight fan, you like that he gets to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          "All Tim has to do now is sit and wait."

..and as a fight fan, you like that he gets to do that?
          No, but I like that he's in a position to do it.

Instead of being angry at Bradley, you should be angry at Pacquiao for not going after an immediate rematch.

Where are your priorities?

Comment

No, but I like that he's in a position to do it.

Instead of being angry at Bradley, you should be angry at Pacquiao for not going after an immediate rematch.

Where are your priorities?
            Pacquiao should want a rematch, but I don't want to see it. Their fight stunk.

I'd rather see Bradley fight Marquez. They match up better.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Yup hes sitting pretty alright...Sitting pretty on the shelf.

Ortiz=GB, Berto=GB, Guerrero=GB, Maidana=GB, Alexander=GB, and Matthysse=GB
              Good point. How long's left on his Top Rank contract?

Comment

i'm sure bradley would rather be taking on rios, but rio's scared to jeopardize his fight with the pac/jmm winner arum promised him

Comment

Lmao

Kids this is why u must say no to drugs smh

Comment

If Marquez wins dont be surprised if he picks Bradley instead of Rios.

Comment

rios is the biggest phony in boxing right now... i find it ridiculous that nobody has actually looked into his false claim...

he reminds me of what just happen to that rapper tyga that got expose this week by tmz... a rapper that claimed he was born in compton but really he says in a video from 2008 he had it nice growing up in the valley......

Rios, like tyga, is a phony... first i find it hilarious that this dude says bradley cant sell out his hometown, which he's right, but why doesnt rios go fight in his hometown of kansas????? cause he wouldnt sell out **** either.... instead rios comes to california and cause he has a hispanic last name they just say , "he's mexican"... when he cant speak a single word of spanish and never went to nowhere near mexico

rios, like tyga, are nothing more than put together packages that are sold to the consumer

Comment

Working...
                      X